Trends in random data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Ciatronic, Nov 20, 2010.

1. luisHK

luisHK

I'm not surprised I got it wrong (would have said 50...) but how do you get to 100 ??

#51     Nov 21, 2010
  2. trendo

trendo

"imaginary windmills" -- lol
    The windmills were real. Don Quixote imagined them to be giants.

#52     Nov 21, 2010
  3. Pizzaboy

Pizzaboy

Haha, yes, you are correct! My mistake.

Funnier still is the profs "pump and dump hedge fund" statement. This is something I have never heard about. What is it?

#53     Nov 21, 2010
  4. Your nose is growing . . . again.

#54     Nov 21, 2010
  5. Pizzaboy

Pizzaboy

Huh? What's a pump and dump hedge fund?

#55     Nov 21, 2010
  6. Look to those that pay you your commissions.

#56     Nov 21, 2010
  7. Pizzaboy

Pizzaboy

Huh? Answer the question.

Pizzaboy is paid directly from his customers. Not from the pizza managers, plus he is only paid on performance not on amount of pizzas baked Boypizza has a vested interest in the success of the customers This is unlike seminar promoters who make money regardless of if the attendees are successful.

#57     Nov 21, 2010
  8. Prove it shill. If what you say is true, your "investors" are real happy with calls like that ignorant Euro/US Dollar call. You didn't even have the balls to show an exit on your blog. Spineless journalist.

By the way, I retired from teaching over a year ago. You knew that though. Being pathological is a way of life for you.

#58     Nov 21, 2010
  9. Pizzaboy

Pizzaboy

What? Pizzaboy doesn't make the decisions. He is smart enough to farm the day to day decision making to pizza makers far smarter and fatter than himself.

#59     Nov 21, 2010
  10. What you mean to say is that you aren't smart enough to make ANY decisions other than which direction to point your hot air.

Like I said, you can't trade. And if the information you possess regarding system construction or analysis were gunpowder you wouldn't have enough to produce a fart. You aren't even a knowledgeable shill.

#60     Nov 21, 2010