Trending123 / Naturus

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by LT701, Aug 18, 2006.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

YM chart only 2pm-4:40pm, market going up then broke the up t/l, it went down then it broke the down t/l , broke d/top and never look back, not sure how much 'big guy' info help in this situation, just some food for though

• ym.gif
      File size:
      22.2 KB
      Views:
    #11     Aug 19, 2006
  2. LT701

LT701

(re naturus)

how much benefit is there to placing a bet based on a track record that's not accurate?, ie risk/reward NOT presented as it really is?

how much benefit is there to being trained to NOT notice the fine points of what's really going on?

#12     Aug 19, 2006
  3. Hey lwee,

You have a process in place that is helping you be profitable, I definitely respect that.

In regards to the forum, you are 100% correct that there is a lot of noise that you have to cut through to find the good stuff. But I'm telling you now, this forum is so chock-full-o-information you could spend months ciphering through it and still not have gotten 10% of everything that could be helpfull to you.

Best Regards,

Jimmy

#13     Aug 19, 2006
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

stick to brand names and most view/reponse threads, occationally some thread is so good that it just has to die but you can you do, can't get them all :D

#14     Aug 19, 2006
  5. LT701

LT701

I can see why she likes scalping, optimizing your entries, exits and stops with hindsight, scalping is the easiest to claim profitable

unfortunately, that doesnt necessarely translate into real profits

#15     Aug 21, 2006
  6. LT701

LT701

how about the trending 123 general site, aside from the Naturus E-Mini portion?

anyone have any comments about that?

#16     Aug 22, 2006
  7. LT701

LT701

bump

#17     Sep 18, 2006