Trend riding

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by cpo, Sep 13, 2002.

1. yes, exactly, if you think it over, you find, that, in the end, you will never really get something out of this market at last...its so sad...

by the way, i stopped the scalping projekt. i was anticipating, that it would not work the way i would like to have it. no 80% hit rate, as you mentioned. a waste of time. but, one good news. i have another projekt, im working on currently, which seem much more important on a psychological basis. its about colours. what do you do all day long ? watch you chart...means, watch colours (stated your charts are not all black + white). i have a terrible suspicion. what, if the colours on your charts are not "right", are not supportive ? i decided to spend some time on this...see you later :)

#11     Sep 15, 2002
  2. cpo

cpo Guest

Commisso:

You mean when the circus comes to town you distribute your peanuts? :)

>While we are on the subject -- what the hell is with the duck one? I know everytime I feed ducks they will just eat and eat and eat...

I am afraid I didn't get your point about the ducks... How are ducks related to trading? :confused:

cpo

#12     Sep 15, 2002
  3. clowns, ducks, what the hell are you people talking about ?

#13     Sep 15, 2002
  4. cpo

cpo Guest

:D :D :D

They say that there are no sure things in trading. At least we know that clowns and ducks do exist. :p

#14     Sep 15, 2002
  5. :confused: :confused: :confused:

#15     Sep 17, 2002
  6. "If the ducks are quacking feed them!"

Old maxim that attempts to convey the same message as the circus maxim. I never really understood it though :confused:
    I have yet to see a duck walk away after being fed, but I have definitely seen 'Barnum and Bailey' come and go (not to return for months)...

PEACE and good trading Cpo,
    Commisso

#16     Sep 17, 2002
  7. uhhhhh:confused: PEANUTS AND BREAD futures, what the hell did you think we were talking about bro???

#17     Sep 17, 2002
  8. Miki

Miki

In you signature, is "Eequity" the result of your stutter due to large intake of intoxicating nature or …

:)

#18     Sep 17, 2002
  9. uhhhh thanks I think :D

#19     Sep 17, 2002
  10. cpo

cpo Guest

I think it's about the noise. When you hear them quacking, you know it's time to feed them. :)

PEACE and good trading, Commisso.

cpo

#20     Sep 17, 2002