Trend Lines and Price Channels through History

Discussion in 'Trading' started by otayah, Jun 4, 2011.

1. otayah

otayah

For people who have been day trading stocks for 2, 5, 10, 20 years:

1. How have intraday price channels changed over the years?

2. Do price channels last shorter or longer than in the past? (I'm specifically referring to the smallest channels visible on 3-min or 5-min charts that often form and dissolve within 30 minutes to 2 hours)

3. Do the trend lines retain their integrity more rigidly now or in the past? Have "head fakes" increased or decreased?

4. Are the answers to these questions different for stocks with different liquidities or share prices? For example: Have high or low volume stocks' price channels become more or less predictable due to the increased numbers of retailers on home computers, tighter spreads, the advent of bots which target some stocks more than others, etc.?

5. How do the questions above relate to other instruments such as CL or ES?

2. Nothing has changed, its still the sons and daughters of retards making the same fckin tops and bottoms decade after decade after decade and tryng to tell us that a new era is here and all the while unconscious to the continuing transference of wealth unidirectionally as it has always been, from day 1, i.e. right after Adam plugged Eve.

There were no dollars in 'em days, but sons of bitches, yeah.

3. your first liner restated so as to throw a magnetic field around the HERD members here and transfix them ....

For people who have been day trading stocks for 3, 5, 18, 13, 21 years:

why so?

your former numbers are not embedded in the HERD's mind - the latter are and is a series that determines the distance from navel to nose, from center of cock or pussy to navel, from center of tits to top of head and so on and so forth - i.e. even the body of the HERD members is made up of this series.

4. error, should read

3, 5, 8, 13, 21 years: