Trend Harmony , Updated Results

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jan 29, 2008.

1. You left out the part where you say, "here is the link/live results from them. Please notice how they match my track record"...

After all, this is what many vendors do who use Timertrac/c2. Unless of course, they are not doing particularly well,.

Please respond with the link/information, so we can verify your claims...

Their latest results (top 10) are from 9/07. I didn't see trend Harmony http://www.futurestruth.com/top10past12months.htm

#11     Jan 31, 2008
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Simple Harmony is listed in since release, not past twelve months. Past twelve months is not that important because it is annualized and they will begin to track it after 4 months. Since Release requires a minimum of 18 months before they will list it.

#12     Jan 31, 2008
  3. MGJ

MGJ

#13     Jan 31, 2008
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The top ten list on the web site is top ten past twelve months. I really don't think that is a important list. I like top ten since release, because a system must be out for 18 month, not 4 months to make this list. Super Turtle spent a lot of time on that list. I don't have the lists for the upcoming issue yet, which will be out soon. Super Turtle is in a drawdown right now, so it might or might not still be in that top ten list.

I reported when Super Turtle was in the list, remember that system is $399.00 along with three other systems. I think Simple Harmony is a much better system which is why it is priced at $999.00 and comes with this System pack with Super Turtle for free. In addition I make customers sign a NDA when they buy it.
    I require a NDA since I sell my systems disclosed for the Trend Harmony package.

#14     Jan 31, 2008
  5. I don't see ANY Harmony listed since release: http://www.futurestruth.com/top10sincereleasedate.htm

You are still stalling in providing the FuturesTruth link to your systems. Didn't ask to have a debate on this:

1) You claimed great performance on Trend Harmony

2) I asked for independent confirmation

3) You said your were tracked by FT

4) I asked for the link

5) Instead of this, we get explanations

6) Please avoid dialogue, and provide the FT link/proof of your claim. If it verifies your claim, great. If not, then...

#15     Feb 1, 2008
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Here is the proof, here is the PDF which from Futures Truth. You will see that SuperTurtle is No 5 and Simple Harmony is No 4 on Multi-Market Since Release. You get both systems in this package for $999.00 if you already own TradersStudio. I don't make claims I can't back up. If I had ethical issues like this I would not have lasted as Contributing Editor for Futures Magazine for almost 14 years, Since July 1994.

#16     Feb 1, 2008
  7. you have a decent rep. But > 98% of the offerings do not really work, so someone saying "Take a look at my track record" has no bearing, regardless of how reputable they may be. The only thing that really has some value is somebody else's independent monitoring. People confuse backtesting with "it works!"

Even web-posted broker statements have no value, since with photoshop et al, they be be modified, in the same way that people cross out their account numbers.

I thought you were discussing Trend Harmony above. And this doc (#5) was from May or October or when in 2007? Also, it doesn't say when Simple Harmony released, so it is hard to determine if this is years worth, months worth, or something else.

#17     Feb 1, 2008
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Issue 5 , was October 2007. I had Future Truth send me the PDF today so I could post it. Trend Harmony has two version , one uses fixed money stops that the standard version. Simple Harmony uses technical stops and I think it a better , more robust system and is the one I trust.

I do want to agree with you that most people offer systems , which do not hold up. This is why you will only see me offer new systems every few years when I find something I trust.

#18     Feb 1, 2008
  9. To be honest if it worked so well you would not be selling it or trying to sell it. You would get a life, use it & make yourself enormously rich .. rich enough to be way way beyond wanting to jack around trying to sell your system to all & sundry.

#19     Feb 1, 2008
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I was actually waiting for this question and almost answered it in the previous post. First the markets a big and many people who purchase a system simply can't follow every signal. I could sell even 100 to 200 or more copies of any system and not have it effect my trading. Since these systems sell for $500.00 to $2000.00 a copy we are talking about a lot of money. I love doing research , I have 2 programmers working for me normally beside the TradersStudio programming staff. Selling systems and tools , helps me offset this cost without having to worry about trading.

Question , If someone told you they would give you that kind of money for something you already do without any risk to you , would you say no ?.

#20     Feb 1, 2008