Trend Harmony and Tradersstudio

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by sluggworth, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Any thoughts? $1499 seems a little overpriced
    if you ask me. Tradersstudio sounds like a great product but the flyer smells of snake oil. I swear, it's like Murray doesn't want this product to succeed. You and Keith are two peas in a pod.

2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The flyer was for my new system. The system and TradersStudio is $1499.00 and for existing TradersStudio owners it is only $999.00. I don't think $999.00 is overpriced for a trading system. The system is also fully disclosed for this price.

3. i hope to see it on a p2p network soon.
    :D

4. Anything for $999.00 is waaaaay overpriced in a dead market. If it were any good, there'd be no need to sell it.

5. Exactly!
    Could not have said it better myself.

6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You acting like I am the only person in the world selling systems. There are many systems on the market for $2000.00 to $3000.00 a copy, so $999.00 is reasonable. In addition this special offer had four other bonus systems in the package.

Original Turtle System
    Adaptive Turtle System
    Thirty Year Bond System
    Intermediate term SP500 system

All this was $999.00 for TradersStudio owners and $1499.00 for new users.

One of the reasons I am selling the system is to give a complete turn key solution for TradersStudio users. I am not selling a TradeStation version of the system. I am only going to sell my systems either with TradersStudio or for owner of TradersStudio. If I wanted to make as much money as possible I would be selling a TradeStation version as well.

In addition I require a Non Discloser be signed when someone buys my systems. I am trying to protect both myself and my customers. I do this because my logic is fully disclosed.

Here is the link to the results of Trend Harmony on the TradersStudio.com.

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Default.aspx?tabid=132

7. Murray, the 'problem' isn't so much that your 'systems'/programs are overpriced. The problem is more like...who want's to buy it for *any* price?
    This market is DEAD. It's total garbage. The only idiots excited about it are the market 'news' jokers and those paid to write about it.

So WHY would anybody be excited about spending $1000 on crap that's likely NOT gonna bring any dough? HOW? There's no money coming into this market to make it worthwhile for anybody to *really* get excited about and buy your stuff.

What have these systems earned this year?
    How about this month?
    Go ahead, tell us.

And again, it's not so much your stuff but the simple fact is NO system can make money in a SHIT market.

8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I disagree with you , the stock index markets have been tough, but commodities have trended well , energies and copper have had huge trends which my system has done very well with.

My system is not indicator based, it is pattern based and takes what the market gives it. It can dynamically catch small trends, 20-30 days as well as large once in a lifetime moves like copper.

9. IMHO I think it would be in your best interest to GIVE them away to encourage new users to sign up and at the same time lend more credibilty to your intentions. Otherwise your justification of pricing just sounds like your trying to milk people at a "fair"price. Besides, your systems will end up on some p2p network for free, why pay for them at any price?
    SW

10. Everyone on this thread is saying that the markets are dead and systems don't make money as a result.

We are only a couple of weeks into 2006. How has the system done so far this year and how did it do in the last half of 2005? Could you post a list of the open trades that Trend Harmony is currently in?

Regards

#10     Jan 14, 2006