Trend Following Research

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Trend Following, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Yes, we made that over a year ago when I did classes at OSU. I no longer teach classes or do seminars and haven't for almost a year. As I stated previously, there is more money in trading a solid method than doing seminars, classes, selling systems or doing movies.

#21     Aug 29, 2010
  2. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

#22     Aug 29, 2010
  3. :confused: So you are NOT the proflogic who has pushed a lot of his own methods and sells trading methods?

Maybe people stopped buying your stuff so you gave up?

Perhaps then since you only need your trading the past year, you could post the proof of how well you have been doing from your trading...:confused:

#23     Aug 29, 2010
  4. Why would you choose the moniker of such a smart man?

I've never once pushed my methods on this site.

Why do I need to prove anything? I do not promote nor sell anything on this site. I'm not making any claims that need to be substantiated. I trade for myself not other people.
    The site stays up as a way to support past students.

#24     Aug 29, 2010
  5. Sure, email me Davey and I will send you a 30 day time locked copy of the program to test. Better have a good computer to run it on though. That P4 you have now won't do it.

Something wrong with the performance reports I posted earlier. Don't have an updated copy of Excel to open them?

Many have asked for my indicator and I have given it freely.

#25     Aug 29, 2010
  6. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

William Schamp I wish you the best on this thing you do, but my goal for this thread was to post useful trend following whitepapers.

More to come.

#26     Aug 29, 2010
  7. Michael Covel, I appreciate the posting of your accumulated and aquired white papers. I stated that in my opening response. I am a voracious reader and enjoy reading anything pertaining to market trending.

I'm sorry you dismiss what I do as not useful without validating it. You have always been such an avid proponent of traders or investors investigating and verifying everything before taking that fatal step. It's something I had admired about you. I guess philosophies change.

I have a bad habit of responding to snide comments in kind. I will try to refrain in the future.

#27     Aug 30, 2010
  8. The only thing that ever changes is volatility...

#28     Aug 30, 2010
  9. Thanks for whitepapers. Please give more. I have irdered your book as well. Genuinly I am tired of trying to day trade and really really want to learn trend following. Thanks

#29     Aug 30, 2010
  10. toc

toc

I used to tailbomb Proflogic alot but after getting impressed with his ability to substain hits and then regrow a new tail...........i gave up. :D

however, has Proflogic ever on this site or outside, traded real time real money and if so, how were the results. just curious. i do again commend proffy for being so tenacious and withstanding.

finally, it is easier for someone to make money out of selling seminars and system than to trade money everyday in the real time markets. proflogic probably understood this long time ago and did the right thing with education selling and probably making some money for his retirement. A good impressive marketer in the end of it all. :D

#30     Aug 30, 2010