Trend Following Research

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Trend Following, Aug 28, 2010.

1. A definition is a straw man? Now I have heard everything!

For those following along and not fully understanding the gonzo surfer hate vibe--- in addition to the things listed earlier, the truth is, after turning against most forms of untested TA, the TA cult launched their Vatican commandos to silence the heretic who fell away from the flock. Totally twisted. :D

On my way brown trout fishing in Northern Quebec, see you later!

Surf:D

#1011     Jun 18, 2011
  2. To see months ahead looking at a 15 min chart when a 15 min chart can not even see hours ahead is very interesting by itself, again borderline insanity.

When I first saw the chart I was thinking that smurf posted it as a joke to take a shot at TA traders. Then I realized that he was actually posting that chart as his own calling a gold top.

I could not stop laughing. It made my night!

In the spirit of that previous Post April 1st 2008. It would have been a very good April Fools day joke.

Thanks Surf

#1012     Jun 18, 2011
  3. Samsara

Samsara

Absolutely.

Now Rodney, it'd be disingenuous to raise that and not agree with it yourself. Oddly hypocritical that you do not, as your operation requires you and surf to continue trawling ET for fish.

#1013     Jun 18, 2011
  4. A strawman takes the form of a self-serving definition (or argument) to be easily taken down. You may have heard everything, but were you actually listening?

Enjoy the reunion.

#1014     Jun 18, 2011
  5. What started off as a meaningful thread has now turned into a cesspool of contortion.

#1015     Jun 18, 2011
  6. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

#1016     Jun 22, 2011
  7. I'm hearing Aug was mixed for the trendies -- D +10 Aug, +12 YTD; W +1, +6; C -1, -2; G -4, -7; T -4, -8

#1017     Sep 1, 2011
  8. #1018     Nov 9, 2011