"Trend Following" Book; FREE Kindle Version

Discussion in 'Events' started by Trend Following, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

2. Not that there would be a reason to doubt Michael, but just to confirm, the offer is legit, it's already been sucked into my iPad.

3. Looks like this is only valid for US customers...

4. Works from Canada. Don't know about other places.

5. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

I believe this thinking by the publishers is driven by the book 'Free' by Chris Anderson.

6. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Not sure who to complain to for free :)

Is there a work around?

7. Canada is sorta-kinda part of the US.

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Do you like the ipad?

I'm wanting one simply for reading books.

Pluses, or minuses with the ipad in your opinion?

9. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

I don't have Kindle or iPad yet, but thought I heard some study that mentioned people read slower on devices. True?

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

If that's true, I wouldn't want one. The only reason I want one is so I can read in bed at night, and not wake up the Wife with that silly light that I try to clip to a book. Plus, with the ipad, I could pull up the net with my wifi connection and see what the Author is saying by looking at a chart, etc., I've tried to take the laptop to bed, but the fan runs, it's hard to stabilize, she gets mad, etc., lol!

One thing I notice is the FACT that I seem to read slower on the computer. I guess since I'm in my late 30's, most of my life has been reading from books. Maybe the younger crowd can read faster, and comprehend better using computers and devices since they were raised on them...

#10     Sep 30, 2010