Trend Following--Another Nail In The Coffin

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, Jan 26, 2007.

1. #21     Jan 26, 2007
  2. So what you're are saying is that you aren't smart enough to debunk what I do in person, in front of real people in a real time trading situation, is that correct?

#22     Jan 26, 2007
  3. I like Covell.. he is a great trend follower, the trend of selling overpriced seminars, books, tapes etc to the gullible.

#23     Jan 26, 2007
  4. Maverick1

Maverick1

Surf,

You claim to be a good friend of Niederhoffer and yet it seems like you don't know what his performance was in 06' or don't want to share. Which one is it?

#24     Jan 26, 2007
  5. Trading in a trending environment doesn't mean buying new highs or selling new lows. I means buying INTO the last high from its last low or selling INTO the last low from it's previous high. Each based on its current defined and confirmed trend.

#25     Jan 26, 2007
  6. The same as Curtis' . . . worthless.

#26     Jan 26, 2007

7. not brave enough is more like it. i am certain i would be burned at the stake or stoned at the very least shoud i question the master in front of the true believers.

however, if the pay is right, i'll be happy to debate you anytime in a public forum.

surf:D

#27     Jan 26, 2007
  8. I offer a forum of non believers and you should be making enough money between being a shill for Niederhoffer and your hedge fund to want to embarrass me for free.

#28     Jan 26, 2007

9. it's not my place to speak concerning matador.

surf

:confused:

#29     Jan 26, 2007

10. I have no desire to embarass you or anyone. i am sorry you feel that way.

regards, surf:eek:

#30     Jan 26, 2007