Trend Day on April 7tth

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Apr 7, 2003.

1. If that was directed to me, then you assume way more than you have anyway of knowing about. I'm hardly "ticked" about Brandon's wrong call. Why anyone would trade based on his or anyone elses calls is beyond me. My sole point is that the "I didn't say which way" was a slippery dodge beneath Brandon (who usually is pretty straight forward).

#51     Apr 9, 2003
  2. pretzel

pretzel

Brandon,

Are you still trading the Prodigy?

pretzel

#52     Apr 9, 2003
  3. ddog

ddog

"brandon thought it was likelier to be up"

Thats an understatement being that he admitted taking it long and being wrong 3 times on 4/7. And even though he states he made it all back going short, I wonder how many people in his chat room didn't just give up after the 3 long losses?

#53     Apr 9, 2003
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A number of them did and thats on them. They know the system, and they know that for it to work they need to take the signals. If can't accept the risk they are taking and take the signals when they occur then I can't do anything for them.

Brandon

#54     Apr 9, 2003
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

That's the way I interpreted your posts, I honestly didn't think for a moment you were complaining because you lost money playing long off the gap, etc. Brandon is usually very straightforward, and he was being a touch slippery there when it was totally unnecessary.

#55     Apr 9, 2003
  6. pretzel

pretzel

Did you miss my question?

pretzel

#56     Apr 10, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Apparently nobody's going to say it, so I'll just express my appreciation for Brandon's research into gaps. If nothing else, it prevented me from going long.

--Db

#57     Apr 11, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I took my bookmark off this thread, sorry.

I do still trade prodigy, but not every day.

Brandon

#58     Apr 12, 2003