Trend Day on April 7tth

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Apr 7, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Hardly. But I find it interesting that people will go to such great lengths to avoid responsibility. You - and others - still don't get the point of the post, and if you made anything yesterday, you most likely gave back at least some of it today.

Whine, whine, whine.

--Db

#41     Apr 8, 2003
  2. "Hardly. But I find it interesting that people will go to such great lengths to avoid responsibility"

yeah, that is the pot calling the kettle black. It seems you and your cronies are the only ones avoiding responsibility on your "call"

nobody whining here. just sick of guru's and their doubletalk...

#42     Apr 8, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Gave it all back, eh? :(

--Db

#43     Apr 8, 2003
  4. nah, man I got it all back you condescding pos. My advice to you is to stop assuming the people you are debating with are newbies. Go back to SI to find your peanut gallery.

#44     Apr 8, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Good. Then tomorrow represents a fresh start.

--Db

#45     Apr 8, 2003
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

One year ago this month after having worked with other sites for several years Toni and I finally decided to strike it out on our own and we launched www.tradingfrommainstreet.com. What a year it has been. Terrorism, war and continued softness in the economy have been the major themes in 2003. While our industry continues to shrink and many sites have left the scene we have continued to do well by providing our clients with a unique product that I feel is the best in its class. In honor of our "birthday" we are going to extend our special free trial offer one more time to members of ET and the public at large.

----

Spend every trading day free for one month with me in my virtual trading room as Toni, Myself and our assistants track and trade stocks and emini's!

Each day in the TFMS Live Trading Rooms is like going to an expensive stock market seminar with two exceptions: Everything we teach works, and we prove it to you day after day in REAL TIME. After reach trade is completed a a chart of the entire trade is posted and a thorough explanation of the trade takes place to insure that you profit not only in the market, BUT IN YOUR MIND AS WELL. After the explanation you will be free to ask any remaining questions you have, nothing is off limits with us, all questions will be addressed.

Be privy to our live market commentary explaining our thought processes as the day moves on and we develop and implement our strategy. We will you through market action during all the active periods to insure you are not getting hurt and are in a position to profit as soon as our opportunities appear. You will lean how a professional evaluates opportunities as they come along, and once the evaluation is done how it is put into action. We will post charts of the markets action and our trades which show the reason for the trade and its progress from start to finish. Nothing is left out and we don't hide behind best case numbers like most other rooms. You will be able to go back and review the charts yourself along with the lesson that is given for the trade. Additionally, unlike most other rooms Toni and I are available throughout the day via private message to help you one on one with trades. In addition to this we have a steady membership base of long term members, most of whom are willing to spend time sharing their experience and helping you.

As a member of either or both of the TFMS Live Trading Rooms you will learn

-How to find the high percentage setups that occur every day in the market. Most traders shoot from the hip and sadly their trading accounts show this fact very clearly. You will learn how we take advantage of the market when it is trending up, down or sideways.

-When to trade and when to sit. One of the most important lessons, and one that unfortunately due to relationships with brokerage firms and other factors most trading services have a vested interested in NOT teaching you. The simple fact is that being a day trader does not mean trading every single day: Knowing which days to trade and which days to sit aside before the market is closed can literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.

-How to trade the gap. Simply stated a gap is the most powerful event on a chart, but most people haven't a clue as to how to take advantage of it. Being able to apply this one nugget of knowledge, which you are exposed to every day in the TFMS Rooms, can make you millions of dollars.

-How to incorporate multiple timeframes into your trading. Most traders are so busy looking at their 1 minute and 5 minute charts that they neglect the big picture. Even those that do look at bigger timeframes tend to do it in the wrong way, costing them money and opportunities every day. We will show you how to have the larger potential gain of the bigger timeframes, but take the smaller risk which is found only in the smaller timeframes, on all of your trades. This too can make you hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

-Money Management. Most traders use either too much, or not enough leverage in their trading. A mistake in money management can seriously reduce your chance of success even if every other part of your game is in perfect order.

I look forward to meeting you and sharing my hard won knowledge with you each and every trading day. Regardless of your being a new trader just learning, or are currently trading professionally and would like to improve your skills the TMFS Live Trading Rooms are the one place you are sure to learn the proper skills that give you a chance this competitive market.

To take advantage of this extended free trial offer please go to http://www.tradingfrommainstreet.co...r/main.asp?l=et and sign up.

All my best,
    Brandon

#46     Apr 8, 2003
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#47     Apr 8, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Frankly the only whining I see going on is here. You are more than welcome to come into the room and ask anyone what they think and if they are happy with what I do, and how did they do Monday, or any other day for that matter. Also, the only people posting on ET that work with/for me are Toni and Jeff Semmel.

Brandon

#48     Apr 8, 2003
  9. trend day means pretty much one way day, either up or down. 0407 qualifies as a trend day. the call itself was that it was gonna be a trend day. the topic and the main point of the call was "trend day on apr 7", not "uptrend day on apr 7". regarding direction, yes, brandon thought it was likelier to be up because of the big gap up but that was just an additional speculation.

anyhow, brandon is one of the few stand up vendors in the business. i always enjoy reading his material. i know of another good guy like him, allen zuckerman from realitytrader.com. (now you wont accuse me of working for both of 'em?:) both are good guys. I HATE vendors but these two guys are the exception. the industry needs more like them. how do i know both of them are for real? i've taken the free trials.

#49     Apr 9, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, I think this is a cheap and transparent action. How DARE he offer ETers free access to his trading room? FREE!!

These gurus :p

--Db

#50     Apr 9, 2003