Treat CDS for what it is: FRAUD

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bl33p, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Of course the government did not COME UP with the plan....you are not catching the point from many of my posts. Factions of our government are only the tools used by the globalist entities to conduct their destructive business. Globalist wealth entities have developed the numerous detailed agendas which are being carried out almost exactly as devised.

I have spent several years now researching various global wealth entities and their process of planning development and execution. It is very shocking at times to actually see how close previously detailed plans turn out to be our current reality (like the plans and recommendations which were developed out of the 2002 Bilderberg meetings).

Anyone who thinks the current world financial crisis is caused by random events is just not PROPERLY informed. It is a pain in the a$$ to research and follow all the various activities that are involved, but our country is worth it and the information needs to get out.

#11     Oct 12, 2008
  2. my bold prediction for this thread....

the original poster will never make another post in this thread!

what do i win?:D

#12     Oct 12, 2008
  3. Interesting Points...

There is one government entity with the teeth and balls to prosecute financial crimes. http://www.FINCEN.gov

They are part of the Department of the Treasury and further empowered under the Patriot Act. They have free reign to seize funds for financial crimes.

FinCEN was created in 1990 to support federal, state, local, and international law enforcement by analyzing the information required under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), one of the nation's most important tools in the fight against money laundering.

CDS's for prosecution purposes may be better classified as financial instruments used and devised for purposes of Money Laundering.

Only problem... Department of the Treasury has conflicts of interest.

#13     Oct 12, 2008
  4. PocketChange has got it right.....

Paulson is ST...for one reason....

Tax free stock...Several hundred million tax savings....Wonder who approved it ?

Also examine the sequence of rescue events...

$ for buying outright which would be the same as just losing public $....

Now the theme is $ for public ownership of the stock....

My hope is that things get bad enough so that even Johnny Joe Public will get off the dime and take his country back....

The whole story is very obvious.

However , one thing for sure....Paulson pulled it off.... for HIMSELF....

No income taxes...10% consumption tax only.....

No corporate taxes....

Turn the Washington government buildings into condos...

Worldwide direct access no frills stock exchange.....

Banking ....by township...discounted asset based loans....

Education internet based.......even the educational playing field....

Medicine....not a business....but breakthroughs rewarded.....

Govt locally managed by township....

..........Burn the rest of it.......

#14     Oct 12, 2008
  5. Well this is good stuff and I thank you.

Someone is going to sue on one these soon I'd imagine (if they haven't already). I'll be interested to see what the guys in robes do with esoteric defenses - unenforceability, illegality, public policy, etc.... . type issues.

#15     Oct 12, 2008
  6. 1 share of WaMu stock!!! :D

#16     Oct 12, 2008
  7. All joking aside for a second.

This FINCEN money laundering angle has got some serious teeth!

I believe cause of action exists for both criminal and civil claims under RICO statutes for this CDS mess. Treble damages plus fees are recoverable and you can not only sue each corporate officer but you can sue individual government officials if they overstep their actual or apparent authority.

These claims can be brought in your local state court and are not preempted like ERISA claims into a federal court.

I am really surpised the lawyers have not jumped all over this.

#17     Oct 12, 2008
  8. Jachyra

Jachyra

Personally I think its a bit of a stretch, but I guess time will tell.

Typically irresponsible behavior goes hand in hand with negligence, which tends to be a civil matter... A necessary component of criminal prosecution is "mens rea" (with the exception of strict liability cases) which means you need to be able to prove intent to break the law if you want to be able to successfully prosecute them.

On the civil side, however, I would think that the shareholders might have a decent claim for some type of negligence or abuse of discretion... but even that would be an extremely difficult case to make, since most shareholder agreements typically include clauses that indemnify the officers against such claims.

#18     Oct 13, 2008

9. LOL
    Can you put a figure on this probability ?

#19     Oct 13, 2008
  10. I think the CDS market should be heavily regulated.

And I think existing contracts should be canceled.

As for the money to pay.

If 1/2 the Free world dies in a plague, do you think life insurance co's will be able to pay off?

They play the same game. And now that their beloved 'portfolios' are porked, they can't even pay off if more than a few people catch a cold.

#20     Oct 13, 2008