treasure TLT

Discussion in 'Options' started by trader198, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I don't use Elliot wave actually..... that turkey analagy is from a good book!

#31     Aug 15, 2012
  2. still hold, added some 121 put.

feel pressful. am I greedy or insane? most more than 6 folds some 10folds more gain!

I think I must hold on my puts just like tick. where is my Ben?

tomorrow get to be fun, I do not want to be a sucker.

hold on hold on, patience is the key. no fancy strategy, just OTMs, money keep printing out

#32     Aug 15, 2012
  3. god you sound like a kid that just won the lotto to candy fucking land bro.. haha put your emotions aside for a minute... think about taking some profit off the table.. selling some farther otm to cover your downside and to lock in profit.. or just roll your position further otm and take some profit off the table..

#33     Aug 15, 2012
  4. I felt the voice "take profit", but from the chart, it is not yet.

actually I strongly feel I want to book profit, but that is the lesson I must learn, I have to wait until the market signals me something positive. I will sell when it hits 121~119 range.

exit is harder than etry, I do not think the market will trun to be firm here, it will continue drop, the trend is down, of course, there is some dead cat bounce, but will be not meaninful, ignore them totally.

I will not buy next week put. I do not want to be sucker, take a rest, study another case, I may post here, if someone wants to join me, that is ok, whether wrong or right, your own judgement.

the good thing here is I caught the big move of TLT, not with the nippling of index qqq/spy, I hate bull market, slow, not exciting, drop a little and jump a little, no one can tolerate this kind of slow mode. after a day, you did not see up, also see down. forget about this kind of market.

I am a bear.

#34     Aug 15, 2012
  5. I agree direction is not clear on this driftyness on the spy

Do what ya feel... I just thought it was funny how you were acting like you were right for once

#35     Aug 15, 2012
  6. new or old testament?.....

#36     Aug 16, 2012
  7. what are you talking about?

#37     Aug 16, 2012
  8. everything is on my target. out 90% of puts when it it fell to 121.

get to find another case, take a good rest. TLT will drop more, I will not try to be a sucker. wait a while, find another spot to do.

thanks you guys analysis.

exit is harder than entry, the "suppose to get gain" is always harder when you think "leave money on table" or " do not want to lose gain".

rode one week, hard, very hard, lots of time, almost give up, claim the gain and go. the first time, very rewardful. some even 20+folds gain, most are 10+ folds.

#38     Aug 16, 2012
  9. ....the good book....

#39     Aug 16, 2012
  10. Nassim Taleb uses the Turkey analogy.. . getting easy feed isn't always agood thing :)

#40     Aug 16, 2012