Trayvon Stepmother: I Don’t Think Zimmerman ‘Picked Him Out Because He Was Black'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 1, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I'm afraid. It might be a trap or a clap.

#11     Jul 1, 2013
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Trendlover, why do you go on and on and on defending that lowlife Martin. I'm not saying he deserved to die, but the guy was the epitome of a deadbeat. Surely you can focus your energy on someone more deserving no? I just don't get it. You come down here and it's one emotional post after another defending that guy. Why?

#12     Jul 1, 2013
  3. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadbeat? He is only just 17 when he die. You judge deadbeat.
    I think George is the deadbeat. He try to scam people for their money on donations. He try to lie to court of the money he receive George pretend his the police going in his neighborhood with his gun. George prove he is the deadbeat.

#13     Jul 1, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Exactly, youd think if she needs to find someone to defend to bring meaning to her miserable life, that she coud find a better victim than this one, hell there are probably even a few out there who are legitimately innocent, why latch on to this dirtbag?

#14     Jul 1, 2013
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Trendlover, you are arguing moral relativism. You don't defend bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. It's illogical in nature. He was a pot smoking thug who got thrown out of school and and talked like a gangster. Had Zimmerman not offed him, another brother would have sooner or later. He was destined to become a statistic. And that is unfortunate but it's probable. You need to get a hold of yourself. There are doctors that can help you. And with the right medication, you can lead a normal and healthy life. Don't be afraid to take the first step. You'll be glad you did.

#15     Jul 1, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Great post!

#16     Jul 1, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

In actuality, I think she's got the hots for George. :D

#17     Jul 1, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Like everyone else, except God and Zimmerman, what does she know about it?

#18     Jul 2, 2013
  9. If you want a KKK members opinion you might want to ask one of these guys max

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#19     Jul 2, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or your buddy big zero.

#20     Jul 2, 2013