Trayvon Stepmother: I Don’t Think Zimmerman ‘Picked Him Out Because He Was Black'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 1, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Uh ohhhhh, we better to get some white liberals like kkk47 to straighten this uncle tom out, clearly she doesnt know what racism is.

Trayvon Martin’s Stepmother Speaks Out: I Don’t Think Zimmerman ‘Picked Him Out Because He Was Black’

Alicia Stanley, Trayvon Martin‘s stepmother, sat down last night for an emotional interview with Anderson Cooper. Stanley opened up about the 14 years she spent raising Martin with his father and how it’s been hard for her to watch George Zimmerman‘s trial and hear all the things people have been saying about the night that her son died. She told Cooper that while she is convinced of Zimmerman’s guilt, she does not personally believe that he picked her son out because he was black.

RELATED: The Five Hosts Put Media ‘On Trial’ For Injecting Race Into Zimmerman Case: ‘Should Pay For Crap They Put Out’

It was a very emotional interview, and when Cooper asked Stanley if she was watching the trial, she teared up as she answered, “It’s hard for me to see and hear the things that led to his death.” She told Cooper about her relationship with Martin’s father and how he stopped speaking to her at one point.

Cooper brought up the testimony of Rachel Jeantel, who said Martin referred to Zimmerman as a “creepy-ass cracker.” Stanley said, “Kids gonna be kids,” adding that she never heard her son use words like that.

In the second part of the interview, Cooper asked Stanley if she thinks race was a factor in how Zimmerman singled out Martin. She said she did not believe that was the case.

“No, I really don’t think it was Zimmerman don’t like black people, or he picked him out because he was black. Did he profile him with the hoodie and stuff like that as this thug, whatever, walking, in Zimmerman’s mind? Yes, but to say that he targeted him because he was black? No, I don’t–I don’t think so.”

She became emotional again when talking about losing a child she raised for most of his life, and described how painful it was to not be able to sit in the front row at Martin’s funeral. She told Cooper that it would be “heartbreaking” and “unbelievable” if ZImmerman is found not guilty.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trayvon-...immerman-picked-him-out-because-he-was-black/

2. TGregg

TGregg

Yet Rachel testified that people she hung around with frequently used words like that and that cracker was used so often it wasn't even a racial slur.

3. =============================
    ''Cracker'' used so often its not a racial slur;
    LOL:D You cant make this stuff up.LOL:D

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Come on Max, stop baiting trendlover. You know how emotional she gets when you start these threads. :)

5. pspr

pspr

Let me get this straight.

Trayvon's birth parents are:
    Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton

And, he has a stepmother who raised him who is:
    Alicia Stanley

But he and his father were staying with his father's girlfriend:
    Brandy Green

Geez. Not much stability in that family.

6. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at this poster Maverick. He is emotional.

Quote from Tsing Tao:

Reading your text is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Whenever ANYONE carries a gun, it's always "ready to go". Chump! What good would carrying a weapon be if you had to take 5 minutes to get it primed or something?

Go kill yourself.

7. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is evidence of guilt? Look at Lucrum. He have children from one girl he is not married to before. He have stepdaughter and stepgrandchild from new wife. Is Lucrum not stability?

Nutmeg have the child from his marriage before. Nutmeg marry again and have more children. Is nutmeg not stability?

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

It depends on who you ask.

Someone here once claimed, I'm from hell.

9. pspr

pspr

Are you putting words in my mouth, trendlover? And look at yourself, you are just a New Jersey hooker.

That's one of your big problems. You don't know how to think or read and you jump to wrong conclusions out of the blue. Go find yourself another john for the night and quit posting for today.

BTW, have you noticed that Trayvon's father's whore went from being girlfriend to fiancé after talking to attorneys because it is despicable to drag your child into living in an amoral home of two adulterers of temporary sexual attraction.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just put your dick in hers, shuts her up every time.

#10     Jul 1, 2013