Trayvon Martins parents are millionaires now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2013.

1. AAA without reading the policy and some prior cases of similar claims that went to trial what you said is just an emotional reaction based only on your political views. If you are buying insurance you will appreciate an insurer keeping you out of court and looking out for your best interests. This is why people buy liability insurance, but go ahead and buy from an insurer that disputes claims, there are some out there. The companies that try to get out of paying will also try to get out of paying your water loss or fire claims too. I've seen people go through hell with their insurance companies not wanting to pay claims or only pay partial on the claims, it does happen.

#11     Jul 13, 2013
  2. fhl

fhl

I agree with you.

An insurance company that will hurry up and pay al sharpton is one that will fight like heck to not pay a claim where nobody is watching. It follows like night follows day.

#12     Jul 13, 2013
  3. You are wrong Travelers is one of the best insurers to have for your home and business. The benefit of the doubt goes toward the insured in paying claims, they do this from the big customers to the individual home owner. I've worked on hundreds of claims of Travelers and they are one of the best.

#13     Jul 13, 2013
  4. maxpi

maxpi

The race industry is the last one left in the US! You just can't really offshore it I guess...

#14     Jul 14, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You mean like race riots, race baiting, AA and stuff like that?

#15     Jul 14, 2013
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Now the Zimmerman has been declared not guilty, the insurance company should demand its money back.

Someone needs to have the guts in the insurance industry to step up and say 'No' to green-mail even if it involves a period of negative media publicity.

#16     Jul 14, 2013
  7. You do understand insurance is there to protect the insured not make social policy. Having liability responsibility by the insurance companies in the death of Martin and Zimmerman being guilty or not guilty are two completely different issues. In different circumstances Zimmerman could of been found guilty and the insurance company could of denied the claim.

#17     Jul 14, 2013
  8. fhl

fhl

Your experience? What should i believe? Your experience or jdpowers ratings? lol

http://www.jdpower.com/consumer-rat...-Property+Claims+Satisfaction+Study/index.htm

#18     Jul 14, 2013
  9. Travelers does have customer service problems unlike most of the large insurers Travelers does not contract out independent adjusters and makes do with staff adjusters, they do get behind on closing the claims. If you take the time to look at the ratings you posted they rate high in the estimation process and that is what the insured is payed off of. And yes experience counts. Where's your LOL now??

#19     Jul 14, 2013
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

In most cases the insurance company only settles wrongful death claims AFTER the criminal case is decided. In the Zimmerman case the insurance company should not have been pressured by the media attention to settle before the verdict in the criminal trial. This situation is basically green-mail.

I certainly understand the decision of the insurance company to settle early in light of the possible negative publicity. However I just wish that some insurance executive had the guts to step up and say 'No' - because this will just lead to the same green-mail situation again in future racially-tinged, high publicity cases.

#20     Jul 14, 2013