Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#51     Mar 29, 2012
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Because he committed manslaughter.

Having a permit to carry does not mean you can chase down people you deem to be suspicious and pump bullets into them.

#52     Mar 29, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The cop is probably telling him, "You are bullshiatting, the ain't no cut there".

#53     Mar 29, 2012
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Good luck with this assertion. I assume that Martin's body will be exhumed and sent to a proper forensics lab that will provide clear proof that Martin was not punching anyone. At that point any gripes about the qualifications of a funeral director who has dealt with bodies for over 30 years will be mute.

#54     Mar 29, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're coming across as someone desperate to defend Trayvon at all costs, including ignoring facts and evidence.

#55     Mar 29, 2012
  6. That's just laughable, and I'll leave it at that for now.

#56     Mar 29, 2012
  7. You mean the ones that make one employable and demonstrate that you know how to keep your pants up?

#57     Mar 29, 2012
  8. Here's the deal. So long as the MSM chooses to lead every story with a picture of Trayvon as a 12 year old, all stories that follow are suspect. Let's have all the facts and photo's, not just the ones that suit their agenda. I still have my doubts that Zimmerman is wholely innocent, but "Little Trey" was destined for a bullet one way or the other.

#58     Mar 29, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 3

#59     Mar 29, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Be sure to check out peil's science threads.

#60     Mar 29, 2012