Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 28, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

There are smart liberals and dumb liberals in P&R.

Every post you've made since you arrived has made it clearer which end of the spectrum you occupy. The way you look at evidence on this subject is characteristic of how you view evidence relating to your pet subject AGW. You are subjective and imprecise. You do not consider the relation between disparate indications. You project inappropriately and extrapolate wildly.

You suck as a technologist futurecurrents. My original instincts regarding you have held up very well.

#41     Mar 29, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, everyone on ET is an expert.

#42     Mar 29, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Zimmerman is facing a criminal weapons charge for carrying while performing Neighborhood Watch duties. He has civil liability for following Martin.

#43     Mar 29, 2012
  4. They are going to make an example out of that cat one way or another. It is why I have been largely silent on this issue. Trayvon was a thug, which I knew.....there are dress codes in black america that white america has limited info on.....and Zimmerman lost his cool. I have to admit that I have not watched anything besides Racheal Maddow( Madcow as the right knows her:D ) as she is the only one who is not leading with this case.

In Illinois, Zimmerman is in jail, and waiting to see which prison he is going to.

#44     Mar 29, 2012
  5. :52 on the video clip you can see the cop looking at the back of zimmermans head, he isn't checking out his new hairdo but at the gash on the back of his head.

#45     Mar 29, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

In case the Trayvon lovers didn't notice.

#46     Mar 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Top secret shit is it nurse?

#47     Mar 29, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I wonder where his white skirt and pantyhose would fit into the dress code.... :D

#48     Mar 29, 2012
  9. I thought your first post on this issue insinuated that Zimmerman was guilty as sin? Wearing a hoodie in most countries by any race is very much construed as anti-social behavior, this is also the case in Europe. There is no need to make racial arguments here.

Anyway I agree they are going to make an example out of Zimmerman regardless of his guilt.

#49     Mar 29, 2012
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Why would he face crimanal charges if he holds a CHL to legally carry ?

#50     Mar 29, 2012