Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Did you see the police footage. He looked fit and trim from what I saw.

Guess's aside the facts up to now are that without Zimmerman's reckless actions none of this would have happened. If he would of done as the police requested then the Martin kid would still be alive. This is a fact.

#31     Mar 28, 2012
  2. Eight

Eight

This is all about as interesting as the OJ trial was.. .every time the news came on with OJ stories I just said "who gives a rat's ass" and shut the thing off.. I used to listen to talk radio all the time up until that garbage story actually, I got an aversion to listening to the news at all..

Assholes get in fights all the time and sometimes somebody gets killed.. so this is like... A NEW THING OR SOMETHING? I heard a fight from my window about a year ago, one guy was dead from a knife wound when it was over. When I lived in the High Desert a gangbanger from LA broke into a house across the street from me. They cut his throat, ran him outside and taunted him while he was bleeding to death and twitching and going "damn nigga, damn nigga" over and over... Those stories were interesting, they happened in my immediate vicinity. I got photos of the crime scene, as much as the PD would allow without confiscating my camera at least... Who cares about some bullshit all the way at the other end of the country??

#32     Mar 29, 2012
  3. What do you think this is a free country? A land of liberty?

The lesson from this is that if one lives in Florida they should carry. And then be the first to shoot. Then you win the benefit of the doubt. Plus you get to live.

#33     Mar 29, 2012
  4. We are a gossip people eight, it's what we do, get all worked up over shit we really don't care about. 50,000 children can starve to death in a couple of months in Africa and we don't give a shit. But something like this excites us for some reason.
    By the way Eight I copied your trading post winners wait, very true and to the point, got it on my kindle.

#34     Mar 29, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow, the actual police report.

Looks like it was not a .45 ACP but was a 9mm Keltec PF9.

"While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground."

"Zimmerman was also bleeding from his nose and the back of his head"

"Zimmerman was placed in the back of my police vehicle and given first aid by the Sanford Fire Department"

So he was cleaned up before the video that ABC is pimping for ratings was recorded.

Hey gwb, surely you can admit that you are wrong at this point, right?

#35     Mar 29, 2012
  6. Wow...the media is really scum. They take grainy footage from what I can only tell is either a handheld camera or a very windy day and they say "look...no blood or bruises on the video!" I enlarged the video and around the 1:04 to 1:07 mark, you can clearly see a large knot in his head. Heck the police man even looked at his head in the video as if he saw something there. Just because you guys can't see a bruise on a $20 surveillance camera, doesnt mean there isnt one.

This is a hit piece on zimmerman plain & simple. Of course you are not going to see any blood...the article states he was treated before he went to the police station! When you get a cut, the bleeding clots after 7 minutes. Thats a medical fact. Unless he had a severed artery, the blood would've stopped before the paramedics even got on the scene. So this news release is either a hit piece of a very very ignorant reporter.

#36     Mar 29, 2012
  7. Oh my gosh, are you guys effing kidding me? This was a funeral director, not an effing coroner that would look for this sort of stuff.

And let me tell you...Every day, in my martial arts class, I punch a 15 year old sandbag (which is like punching cement and if you've ever punched a really old sandbag, you know what I mean) I have to punch that thing about 20 times before my knuckles get red and the redness goes away after a few minutes. I think many of you have never been in a fight before...You hit a soft target on the face (like a nose), you are not going to bruise your knuckles one bit. But like I said...a funeral director is not a coroner so he doesnt know what he is talking about. This is just more liberal media bullshit trying to incite a riot.

#37     Mar 29, 2012
  8. volente_00

volente_00

ok 140 vs 210 6 4 versus 5 10 The kid still easily could have out run him but instead he decided to jump him from behind once zimmerman got out of his suv.

The police did not request it, it was a dispatcher and the chief even said he had no legal obligation to do what the dispatcher said

Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee said recently. "He was in fact on a personal errand in his vehicle when he observed Mr. Martin in the community and called the Sanford Police Department."

The chief has also said Zimmerman had no legal duty to heed a dispatcher's warning to stay put instead of following Trayvon on foot.

#38     Mar 29, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

My hands always looked like hell after a fight, not bruised but lacerated and scraped, once my left pinkie was bent 90 degrees outboard at the first knuckle. Anybody preparing my dead body would notice, cops would notice, the coroner would notice.

Might have been one good shot and then mount and push the head into the ground repeatedly so no real hand damage. Dunno.

This is why I'm saying that Zimmerman needs to leave the country. People are going to simply make stuff up until he is getting a lethal injection or is murdered in a holding cell by another prisoner.

#39     Mar 29, 2012
  10. I'm not trying to sound mean, but it sounds like you dont really know how to punch then. If you are throwing haymakers, then yeah, you might get some cuts on your knuckles. If you have a hood over your head, you very likely NOT going to throw wild punches though. You are going to try to control them a bit or you might lose sight of your target. Just reading martins tweets, I have to assume he has been in more than a few fights. And if you have never fought anyone, you dont just start fighting strangers who are following you. You have to have some confidence in your ability to fight if you are going to start a fight. A normal person who is scared that someone is following them will run. A person that knows how to fight, will think of fighting before running.

#40     Mar 29, 2012