Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 28, 2012.

1. And you act like a guy who is an internet troll

#21     Mar 28, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok, let me make sure I've got this straight because these conspiracy theories can be complicated, you know, nanothermite, zionists, that kind of thing.

So the Sanford police, the same ones who wanted to charge Mr. Zimmerman with manslaughter but were prevented from doing so by the prosecutor, lied about Zimmerman being beat up and bloodied to cover up a murder for him?

That is, they simultaneously wanted to prosecute him and conspired to falsify evidence for him?

Ah ha! (snicker)

What I think is that is is far more likely is that the Sanford policemen had a roll of paper towels in the trunk of their police cruiser stashed somewhere between the grassy knoll and the school-book repository and cleaned him up before putting him in their car for transport.

And I think ABC News is more likely to be interested in incitement and ratings than justice or resolution.

Really, its clear that some in this thread aren't concerned about the kid who was killed but instead have attached right/left political signficance to this and are more concerned about having been embarrassed in P&R than they are concerned about what happened. You guys *want* this to be murder and you *want* the police to conspire and you *want* Zimmerman to be lynched from the nearest tree.

I come in here and play P&R but I'm honestly becoming ashamed to be spending time in here with you guys. It occurs to me that I should probably be hanging out with adults. I haven't got anyone on my ignore list right now but I'm going to start populating that list again so don't make me stop this car and discipline the lot of you. Hmmppft!

#22     Mar 28, 2012
  3. This is illustrating why liberals can never be trusted with anything of importance. Our resident libs are absolutely determined to lynch this guy. The mainstream media have been thoroughly embarrassed by the way their attempt to manipulate public opinion blew up when it became clear that "unarmed honor student " Trayvon was actually a nasty gangsta thug who had been kicked out of school twice and pretty clearly was at least a burglar. So now they are reduced to making absurd assumptions from police surveillance tapes.

The facts are that Zimmerman was treated at the scene by paramedics. Hence, no bleeding should be expected. Two witnesses have corroborated his account of being beaten by little Trayvon, who apparently was a strapping 6'2 athlete, rather than obama's angelic surrogate son.

This case has become an important test of the integrity of officals in Florida. Either they can follow the evidence, which pretty clearly confirms self defense, or they can submit to the mob coercion of sharpton et al.

#23     Mar 28, 2012
  4. A broken nose or skull that was just bashed against concrete would either be bleeding or bandaged if treated by paramedics,it is also logical he would have went to the hospital after leaving the police station

Zimmerman might be caught in another lie.Seems he told prosecutors he went to the hospital the next day to get stitches in his head yet wont produce the records showing that to be true

A jury will hear from Zimmerman that Martin bashed his head into concrete and broke his nose, then see him with no such injures on video and no hospital treatment that night to treat those injuries

#24     Mar 28, 2012
  5. Unless Martin has a conviction for burglary that is not clear at all

Him being suspended from school has nothing to do with that night

#25     Mar 28, 2012
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

and add to this that Trayvon Martin did not have any cuts or bruises on the his hands that would have been indicative of a struggle with George Zimmerman. If you punched someone multiple times, you would have some bruising on your knuckles.

#26     Mar 28, 2012
  7. Agreed

#27     Mar 28, 2012
  8. dis

dis

Why do @no_limit_nigga's groupies quote a clueless funeral director who, by his own admission, "received the body after the autopsy was completed so it was difficult to tell whether he had other injuries"?

If the autopsy report stated that Trayvon Martin had defensive injuries and, therefore. Zimmerman may have been the aggressor, this would have been all over the news by now.

Zimmerman's injuries are described in the initial police report and were witnessed by the SFD that gave Zimmerman first aid. Read it and weep:

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf

#28     Mar 28, 2012
  9. volente_00

volente_00

I find it hard to believe that a 140 lb athlete could not outrun an overweight 250 lb man that was 10 years older than him. My guess is he lost him and then pulled over and got out of his truck and then the kid rushed him from behind to start the confrontation. If the kid wanted to run away he would have. Instead he chose to fight.

#29     Mar 28, 2012
  10. The 250 pound man shouldn't have been chasing him.I don't feel a kid walking home not doing anything illegal should have to run from someone to not be shot

If Zimmerman wanted to he could have listened to the 911 operater and not chased him and he could have stayed in his truck

#30     Mar 28, 2012