Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Eight

Eight

+1

Leftism actually asks people to suspend reason, and many do.

#31     Jun 28, 2013
  2. Eight

Eight

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

As a guy who worked his way through college as a Trooper with a State Police organization, I'll have to say, the WORST thing George could have done was talk to the police after DEFENDING himself without an attorney present. Again, if it were a little white thug shot for the SAME actions, this would have been a blip on the 11:00 news.:mad:

God bless America...

:(

#33     Jun 28, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only his brain was executed hence the reason so many here see him as "brain dead".

#34     Jun 28, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I posted a Youtube video to that effect a few weeks ago. Hosted by a law professor and a long time LEO. Both said the same thing, never ever talk to the police. EVER.

#35     Jun 28, 2013
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

No. I wouldn't. The young man is dead because of some vigilante nutter with a gun. Something wrong with the US when gun crimes are so easily tolerated. This is not an ethnic issue, the OJ Simpson trial was another example of a guy obviously guilty of a monstrous crime resulting in death. If this vigilante walks on a technicality or some circumstantial bs drummed up by the defence it will be a travesty. In my opinion, those who carry guns recklessly in public
    and create confrontations have to live with the consequences ( including the possibility of getting killed or thrown in jail for murder ).

Martin isn't coming back. If he was just a kid with no criminal record going about his daily business, there is NO possible excuse for him to be harrassed and questioned, never mind killed. What on earth was he even doing to attract ANY attention ?

#36     Jun 28, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That POS is dead because he made the fatal mistake of attacking and beating a man, with a gun. "Vigilante nutter" or not.

#37     Jun 28, 2013
  8. lol . . . you are 2 smart.:D.

#38     Jun 28, 2013
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Idiot. This case isn't about politics, its about one human killing another. The scary thing to me is if the roles were reversed, a black man killing a white boy on the way home from school, I'm not sure how that story plays in Southern US. Zimmerman is obviously a lunatic, but the fact that a significant number in society may condone this guy's actions is even scarier.

Shame on you.

#39     Jun 28, 2013
  10. Eight

Eight

I'm really learning that after dealing with lying fascistic people from the county. The only reason to talk to police is in the hope they will reveal what they know. Asking up front for blanket immunity from any prosecution, in writing, should be SOP given how many laws there are. If what they want to know isn't important enough for them to grant immunity in writing then they can blow it off. I might have a form printed up, if a cop won't sign it (and none of them will sign anything), then forget it...

#40     Jun 28, 2013