Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's really an old trick.

#21     Jun 28, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

And just where the fuck did the guy go to bang his head and face into the ground over and over? Let me guess, after the shooting, he's obviously drawn a crowd. You think he can say excuse me, then walk around the block to start banging his head into the pavement. You really are a complete lunatic.

#22     Jun 28, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like getting laid on an Orlando beach?

#23     Jun 28, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Let's hope he walks. After that, I hope like hell the guy files a lawsuit claiming malicious prosecution. This pc shit has gone waaaaaaay too far! There never would have been a prosecution if the person he legally shot had been white.

#24     Jun 28, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I can believe that with you. You bang your head against the cement nearly every day, don't you, Rectum?

It shows.

#25     Jun 28, 2013
  6. TGregg

TGregg

You know this for a fact? If so, I gotta think this case is over. The defense must think that most of the pertinent testimony that Z could give can be gotten by other means, which (to me) suggests a pretty solid belief in reasonable doubt.

But who knows. Maybe the prosecution has something decent left.

#26     Jun 28, 2013
  7. Why not , the entire country is waiting to hear his side of the story.

#27     Jun 28, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

You'll get it from the 4 hour police interview that will be entered into evidence tomorrow. Their intent is to get a not-guilty verdict not to make you happy by watching Zimmerman get questioned. To put Zimmerman on the stand would be a huge mistake by the defense the way this trial is going.

#28     Jun 28, 2013
  9. I shouldn't have went on the witness stand in my case.:(.

#29     Jun 28, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You were on trial for murder and testified on your own behalf?

Were you found guilty and executed? :D

#30     Jun 28, 2013