Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Nice people and honest people don't win political contests. Just ask Mitt Romney.

#271     Jul 10, 2013
  2. It isn't. We don't decide the issues, we elect representatives to, therefore we are not a 'pure' democracy, but a republic. And the offices we elect them to serve in are limited in authority, by law. My point was you aren't going to get what you want simply because your guy got elected, which is what you implied by telling me I was correct in theory (that we are a Constitutional Republic) but not reality.

#272     Jul 10, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

AAA is wasting his talent. He needs to run for office, no question! Bet he'd get votes now vs then.

#273     Jul 10, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

He lives somewhere around D.C. Maybe he is in politics or journalism. We could be conversing with a U.S. Senator and never know it.

#274     Jul 10, 2013
  5. TGregg

TGregg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f3PJF0YE-x4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#275     Jul 10, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I thought he was in Texas. Anyhow, he's one of us who really needs to be in politics making MEANINGFUL change.

#276     Jul 10, 2013
  7. LOL, afraid not.

#277     Jul 11, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Lots of good people would be in politics if it didn't mean opening their life's book up to the mercy of the media and the world, and throwing their family into hell.

#278     Jul 11, 2013
  9. Correctamundo! RE the "Faux Tea Party Reps" who ran on Tea Party principles in 2010, only to turn tail and cave/succumb to peer pressure and greed... letting down everyone who voted for them... for their own personal greed, of course. All of those assholes DESERVE TO BE TARRED AND FEATHERED.. THEN RUN OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL for their deception/weakness of character.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

#279     Jul 11, 2013