Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. I don't think he did anything to lose conservative votes, except maybe being Morman. He lost the chance of getting more votes from moderate democrats and independents, I don't know if it would of changed the outcome but he didn't help himself by catering to the tea party.

#241     Jul 10, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Again I ask you. What did he do that catered to the Tea Party?

#242     Jul 10, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Exactly. If Romney had gotten the votes that McCain got he would have been elected and America would be much better off today.

#243     Jul 10, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't know about much better, but it would have been better.

#244     Jul 10, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Yes, it will take more than a few months to repair the damage Ovomit has done over the last 4 years. But, the country and economy respond quickly when they see somewhat sane, stable policy coming out of government. The last 4 years have been insanity.

Can you imagine the shit hole we would be in if the House of Representatives were still under Pelosi's leadership?!!!

#245     Jul 10, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I shudder at the thought.

#246     Jul 10, 2013
  7. Better practice shuddering... 2014.

House likely to go to the Commies next time. Only hope is the Senate does not "go Commie enough" with 60.

:(

#247     Jul 10, 2013
  8. Yeah, Rombot catered to the tea party by banning Ron Paul delegates from the RNC and not allowing him to speak. haha

#248     Jul 10, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Rombot's catering to the tea party is evident in many of his documented flip flops. Look those up (google is your friend) and consider how many statements he made in order to please the tea party and which he had to reverse because it was evident they were alienating the moderates and independents.

#249     Jul 10, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're supporting my argument. He reversed his statements and alienated the conservatives, many of whom voted for McCain but did not show up to the Romney election.

#250     Jul 10, 2013