Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Really? Please post all the far right citizens who have committed acts of atrocity on, well...anything, in the last 5 or 10 years.

#231     Jul 10, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

If I were on your team, I'd argue that the tea party cost reps the presidency, leaving Obama in charge, which is "disastrous", and "the end of America" (scat, help me out here with some histrionics). Anyway, that makes the far right the most dangerous element in the US today!

; )

#232     Jul 10, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Again with the "team" thing. It's amazing you don't go looking for right and wrong, but instead focus on jerseys.

But regarding your comment, I'd argue it was the nomination of Romney that cost the republicans the presidency.

#233     Jul 10, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Romney would have had a real shot if not for being driven to the stupid end of the pool by the tea party.

#234     Jul 10, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

FALSE

#235     Jul 10, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Idiot. The Tea Party is the last of the real America.

#236     Jul 10, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This shows how little you actually understand of conservatives. If Romney had not sacrificed some of his conservative values to appear more moderate, he'd have had a much better shot. Didn't I read that McCain got more of the conservative vote than Romney did? With Romney, they just stayed home.

#237     Jul 10, 2013
  8. The Leftists/Democraps/Communists... are SO FUCKING GREEDY/STUPID! They simply accept and regurgitate Odumbo's spew... and don't realize the Tea Party is America's last hope.

Unfortunately, seems the Tea Party of 2008-2010 never reached critical mass and has faded into the ether. Too bad for all of us patriots.

:(

#238     Jul 10, 2013
  9. People didn't trust Romney, he might of lost some votes catering to the wackos, which wasn't very smart of him. After all he already had the anti obama vote. Being in a wacky religion didn't help him either.

#239     Jul 10, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm making the assumption that you consider the wackos the Tea Party. So what was it that Romney catered to them that you believe lost him conservative votes?

Agree on the religion thing, though.

#240     Jul 10, 2013