Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I guess that would leave you as the Queen of the two line smart ass remarks. Sometimes acting like the court jester.

#221     Jul 9, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Don't believe him!!! Brokenarrow is just trying to pull a Mr. Bill. :D

#222     Jul 9, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you lean left, or left of center. The fact that you attempt to call out idiocy you see on the far right, but never do so on the far left sums it up quite nicely.

#223     Jul 9, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I prove it right here, nearly every day.

BINGO!

#224     Jul 9, 2013
  5. I bust your ass for your stupid statements so I better give you credit for that one it was pretty good.

#225     Jul 9, 2013
  6. The far right is the greater danger to our country at this moment so that's where the action is needed.

#226     Jul 9, 2013
  7. Hard working taxpayers who want to stop reckless spending and save their children's future.

Those Bastards!!!!!!!!

#227     Jul 9, 2013
  8. Please. first of all, who exactly is the 'far-right', and if you are referring to the tea party then I have to laugh at you. Second, what evidence is there at all, that the majority of these people you just stated are dangerous, actually are?

But IF the people who want to uphold the Supreme law of the land, are dangerous, what does that tell you? This is like when I hear someone call Ron Paul a 'radical'. The US Congressman who made sure he could justify what he voted for in the context of the US Constitution is.. radical?

The greatest and only real danger to this country is our fucking federal govt bud, they do whatever the fuck they want and use the Constitution only when it fits in with their agenda, and wipe their ass with it when it doesn't. It is PLAINLY OBVIOUS for all to see, all one has to do is read it. By the way, how is it that reading our Founding documents is NOT part of school curriculum when so much other stupid shit is?

#228     Jul 9, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D :D :D

#229     Jul 9, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

More ignorant uniformed biased horse shit. The "far right" isn't even in a position to do anything. Except of course pay taxes.

#230     Jul 9, 2013