Trayvon Martin Star Witness Caught in her own LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You've got to be kidding me. Some nut case abuses the concept of neighborhood watch and shoots a kid, and you post this shit ?
    If he shot your brother or mother you'd be singing a different tune.

2. If Trayvon Martin had done THIS to your Brother or Mother, I'm sure you would be singing a different tune.

[​IMG]

3. Being on a witness stand is no small shit.

Just wait till Zimmer takes the hot seat.

4. Really what nine ender say is true. George Zimmerman is NOT police. George is paranoid pussy with his gun. Then after all this he try to hide from the law all the donations money he receive to cry poor. His phone conversations is record from the jail. George is so stupid to think he can talk to his sister, father and mother in spanish from the jail, and think no people can understand his scam?
    What embarrassment he is.
    His family have no remorse. George have no remorse. They ALL try to make money from this.

5. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor George think he can judge guilty and follow people on the (community property) George do not OWN that land. George is not police. George is some stupid paranoid dictator.

6. Oh, so what you are saying is, that if you are on COMMUNITY property it is against federal law for you to follow them, but if you own the land, then you can follow them.

trendlover...I'm calling you out as a TROLL!

Trollolloll

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you approve of felony perjury so long as the liar is African and the shooter is not?

8. That my friends is the future face of America. This is exactly the type person your government is trying to appease, to accommodate, to make happy. It is people like her who will, indirectly, be running the country. Get used to it.

9. I wonder if Trayvon was at the same intel level as his girlfriend.

#10     Jun 28, 2013