Trayvon Martin (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Publicus

Publicus

Uh, we're not trying to make Zimmerman out to be a Saint. That's your burden. That's what the libs are doing by saying - this future fighter pilot (snicker), and exemplary son, was shot just for wearing a hoodie and eating skittles.

#31     Mar 27, 2012
  2. Murder implies premeditation to kill someone. He obviously didnt have that.

If Trayvon was not shot though, you can be 1 of 2 things would have happened.

1. Trayvon would be in Jail right now for either assault & battery or murder.

2. He would've gotten away with assault & battery and/or murder and he would've done it again and again until he got caught.

The kid was violent. Just look at his tweets. Zimmerman probably saved the lives of a few people by shooting him.

#32     Mar 27, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

So, kid, you think Zimmerman was talking to the police on his 911 call? More likely a 911 operator.

You are so full of shit on everything you post. That is why I have you on ignore. I wish other people wouldn't re-post your crap for all to see.

#33     Mar 27, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Well we all knew this kind of shit was coming: dozens of Trayvon protesters ransack a wallgreens, this is just the beginning.

The funny thing is that apparently a couple of them were in such a frenzy to loot the store, that they dropped their ID's..... not the brightest bunch of criminals....

#34     Mar 27, 2012
  5. Yet you quote my posts anyway and regularly post about "IQ 47" in your posts.You sure do seem obsessed with someone you claim to ignore

#35     Mar 27, 2012
  6. A person with an arrest of assaulting an officer and a criminal complaint of assaulting a female has more weight then tweets that may or may not be his imo

#36     Mar 27, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

I hope that was Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackass who dropped his ID's.

#37     Mar 27, 2012
  8. Like Zimmerman got away with assaulting an officer and possibly a women and later murdered a kid walking home with skittles and ice tea

#38     Mar 27, 2012
  9. With the 911 tapes clearly showing Zimmerman provoked the confrontation it was Martin who was better positioned to claim self defense imo

#39     Mar 27, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

It would be even funnier if security caught him in the pastry aisle with with a half eaten pie on the ground and blueberry pie all over his face, and he denied eating the pie.... :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZPklYj7gYLo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#40     Mar 27, 2012