Trayvon Martin (NO_LIMIT_NIGGA)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's the consequences of rampant liberalism.

#11     Mar 27, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I "Hope" not.

#12     Mar 27, 2012
  3. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...s-trademark-am-trayvon-justice-142131528.html

Yep...total scum. The thing that was most laughable is when the mother said "They killed my son, now they want to kill his reputation"

What she should have said is "now they want to kill the reputation I made up of a baby face kid who eats skittles and wants to be a pilot in the air force one day"

It seems the only thing Martin wanted was to be a tattoo'd, pot smoking, shit talking, womanizer who would likely have turned 18 and had 3 kids by 4 different women and living off the system for the rest of his life while at the same time robbing the occasional liquor store.

Looks like zimmermans "suspicions" about this kid was right. He was just a bad apple. I find it ironic that in one of his tweets he tweeted 2 months ago said "Some things you just have to take to the grave" Whatever he was talking about, was probably not good or legal.

#13     Mar 27, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

You really thought this one through, didn't you?

#14     Mar 27, 2012
  5. JamesL

JamesL

The media (and Obama) did the same thing with OWS and once it became obvious that it wasn't all Peace and Love, the invisible man (OWS) was born and you rarely heard from them going forward. If this plays out similarly, expect the same outcome.

#15     Mar 27, 2012
  6. You don't get my humor yet, do you? :D

#16     Mar 27, 2012
  7. Odds are that he nailed it.

Too bad your "pc" race hustle has crashed and burned Gayfly.

#17     Mar 27, 2012
  8. He lost his sense of humor when his boyfriend left him a few months ago.

#18     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

I suggest you review his arithmetic, this time with a calculator.

#19     Mar 27, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Well, I must say you have a positive attitude about your cognitive deficit.

#20     Mar 27, 2012