Trayvon Martin Incident: Facts vs. Distortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 30, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So now you are a denier of evolution? The does surprise me.

Faghags are also victims of evolution. Your inability to procreate assures that there will never be significant numbers of your type in the population.

Its important to focus on the positive aspects of life. :)

I'll explain. If you person is predisposed to pull out his dick in public and pee on fire hydrants and then that person is killed then the overall population or gene pool has an infinitesimally lessor predisposition towards fire hydrant peeing.

It figures that you would have no intellectual response and find that you must use an epithet. If you continue to display this total lack of intelligence I'm going to have to put you on Ignore and I know you don't want that.

#51     Apr 7, 2012
  2. "Though the 17-year old wasn’t armed, Uhrig argued, he was still a threat to Zimmerman."

“The short version of that is that he didn’t commit any crime. He was where he was allowed to be, not committing a crime, confronted by someone else who started the violent confrontation physically. He was attacked, broke his nose, hit his head into the ground and he defended himself. That’s not against the law,” he said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...drome-defense-article-1.1057679#ixzz1rPvP6rqI

Why is Trayvon "a threat to Zimmerman" Trayvon is only walking home. Zimmerman follow him. Trayvon see this and now Trayvon is feeling this "threat" from George Zimmerman.
    This lawyer is so bullshit to forget that Trayvon is only walking home when George Zimmerman in his mind and thinking call the 911 for NOTHING but suspician. George Zimmerman NEVER call the 911 to say he see crime from Trayvon. George Zimmerman NEVER say to the 911 he see Trayvon do something criminal. But he follow Trayvon for NOTHING but his "suspician" And he follow him with his gun. So wrong.

#52     Apr 7, 2012
  3. SSteiner5

SSteiner5

Whole thing could've been avoided if Zimmerman didn't confront Martin.

Also I found it hard to believe that a 6'3" 150-160 lb guy could woop on some 5'9" 190-200 lb guy.

I had a friend that's 5'11" 150 lb and he is weak. I'm 5'8" 150lb and could easily beat him in a wrestling match.

6'3" 150-160lb is very scrawny and unless he's got wrestling or martial arts skills, I find it hard to believe Zimmerman was getting it handed to him by this kid. How many 6 ft 150lb super fighters that can whoop some who's 200lbs in a fight do you guys know without martial arts or wrestling training?

Also, there was no reported bruises on Martin. You would expect him to have bruises or swelling on Martin's hands at least for punching Zimmerman so hard that he broke his noke. The OP left these facts out too. I don't even if you guys here have been in a fight before but punching someone in the face does hurt and your fists do swell up after a few hard punches.

To the OP: Let it all play out in an investigation before we jump to conclusions just as the media has.

#53     Apr 8, 2012
  4. Trendlover, you're a very interesting poster.

I've been thinking about your arguements and of course everyone else's response.

Really what we have here is an amatuer academic discussion (no offense to anyone, just saying ) perhaps the entire distortion in the media is by design. To get people talking,

It's a 21 st century "teaching" moment on race.

It's a trap to shine light on the roaches.The roaches do not necessarily have to be people (Sharpton Jackson, although we picked up a few new ones - black panthers and now the neo nazis) but shine the light on our personal beliefs.

Then all the social scientist gather together, examine the view points and voila, new course study down at the university of diversity.

The portrayal in the media is a prior social scientist lesson plan.(seems so).

At any rate, enjoy your debate, people in general shouldn't take this so personal.This is only an excerise on race.

Tomorrow there'll be another crap trap of significance on some issue that'll lead nowhere, unresolved, while Rome burns.

Peace....:cool:

#54     Apr 8, 2012
  5. Stay tuned while we legislate a hate crime for assaulting people wearing hoodies.

Why not?

Probably a hate crime for asaulting someone wearing a burqua or yarmulke,

I'll send Rep. Bobby Rush an e mail and suggest this. Ya think he'll go for it?

#55     Apr 8, 2012
  6. I dunno, they killed CoolTraderDuds, thread and I think it should have been allowed to stand.

We need these "Here be Nazis", threads to remain.

#56     Apr 8, 2012
  7. Classic insecurity, Spike, and sadly he is not remotely aware of how broadly he projects this. Even worse, he hangs out on a traders site, but does not trade.

#57     Apr 8, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Didn't see Spike's post. I've started to repopulate my ignore list starting with the dumbest folks first.

Lets see..

Yeah, I flipped a few homes. More from needing to move to change jobs than doing it as a business.

And no, I don't have a bunker. I guess Spiker is a liar in addition to being an idiot.

My garage has a maintenance lift that is nothing like the car elevator Romney is planning to build.

What else? Oh yes, I've never claimed a high IQ but I have mentioned that my mom has a very high IQ but that has usually been in the context of joking about her shortcomings.

And it is funny that you mention insecurity as I've noticed that lately you find it necessary to lie in order to make your point while I am content and comfortable telling the truth to make mine.

You mention lastly that I dont trade. Perhaps you missed the fact that I am emigrating and need to change accounts and infrastructure and will be out of the markets for maybe the rest of the year. I would point out that while you were administering enemas and carrying bedpans I was working at one of the largest and most well-known hedge funds in Chicago.

By now I realize that you are obsessed with me and crave my attention to the point of lying and throwing a hissy fit to get it. I guess you've deluded yourself into believing that you aren't making a complete ass of yourself in the process. The fact is that I regard you to be an obnoxious asshole and would shun you in real life as I do here in P&R. You are a neurotic child and a race baiting sociopath. I genuinely feel sorry for your coworkers and family and count myself lucky that I don't have to suffer your presence for real.

#58     Apr 8, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Would now be an appropriate time to invite you to eat my shorts?

#59     Apr 8, 2012
  10. Facts:

Krugman:
    Princeton Professor
    Nobel Prize Winner
    Columnist at the NY Times
    Name: common Ashkenazi Jewish construction

Max E. Pad
    Profession: Unknown
    Prestigious awards: None
    HyperColumnist at Elite Trader
    Name: fibrous cotton based construction designed to absorb menstrual flow.

There is only one time of the month that your side of the equation will outweigh Krugman's.

#60     Apr 8, 2012