Trayvon Martin Incident: Facts vs. Distortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 30, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

I found this very good post on a forum while trying to get to the facts in this story:

here's an interesting perspective. Seems like there is good reason to let the legal system play out and trust in the process, hopefully not unduly influenced by mob rule or political implications.

Keep your eyes and ears open, the [bleep] is about to hit the fan. Heres the TRUTH.... A HISPANIC man was patroling HIS neighborhood to prevent any further break ins. A BLACK man 6 foot3 was wandering through the GATED community and was not recognized by the HISPANIC man that LIVED in the GATED community. When the BLACK man was asked who he was, he responded by pulling a hoodie over his head and running away (probable cause?). The HISPANIC followed while calling 911 for HELP! A dispatcher (retired grandmother with a GED), not a trained police officer told him that he didnt NEED to follow the BLACK guy because HELP was on the way. The HISPANIC man again attempted to approach the BLACK guy and asked who he was and the BLACK guy responded by punching him in the face, knocking him down to the ground, and beating his head in the concrete. The HISPANIC, AFTER yelling for HELP, had no choice but to save his own life and shoot the BLACK guy. The black guy was killed instantly and turned out to be a 17 year old child. The POLICE (not a dispatcher/secretary) showed up on the scene and had to call paramedics to patch up the HISPANIC while the coroner was called to scoop up the body of the 17 year old BLACK kid. The police took the HISPANIC man and 2 other witnesses to the police department where they endured several hours of questioning. AFTER taking photographs of the HISPANICS injuries and realizing that BOTH of the UNBIASED witnesses had the EXACT same recounting of the nights events, the trained, educated POLICE determined with over whelming evidence that this was a case of self defense.
    Now for the bullshit........The media decides to put up a pic of a 8 year old little boy in a football uniform and start "informing" the public that this WHITE man killed an unarmed little BLACK child. Never bothering to mention that the unarmed BLACK "child" was 6 foot 3 with his pants pulled halfway to his knees and a gold grill in his mouth. Never bothering to mention that the little BLACK "child" was currently suspended from school for possesion of marijuana. Never bothering to mention that the HISPANIC man had the [bleep] kicked out of him. Never bothering to mention that there were 2 witnesses interviewed and they BOTH had the same story of self defense. Never bothering to mention that the little BLACK "child" was suspended from school earlier for assault and when questioned he explained the assault saying the other kid "got on his nerves". The media didnt mention that there were tweets between Trevon and his cousin from the day before about Trevon punching a bus driver in the face. The media wanted ratings and got them by stirring up the racial tensions that already exist. The only thing the media would report is that a 200 pound WHITE (false) man shot and killed an unarmed little child (8 years old in a football uniform) and was not arrested.
    This bullshit portrayed by the media caused the new leaders of the Black Panthers, Luis Farakkan, NAACP, Jesse Jackson and the remainder of the influencial BLACK, redical "leaders" in this counrty to start a bunch of [bleep]. Then we have our wonderful "racist" president go on national television and demand "justice" for Trevon and his family. Influencial actors like Will Smith demanding justice and Spike Lee tweeting the HISPANIC mans home address, demanding revenge. The Black Panthers have announced a $10,000 bounty for the death of the HISPANIC man (WTF, how is that legal?) and Luis Farakkan is demanding REVENGE. He has demanded that IF the HISPANIC man is not indicted for murder on April 10, 2012 then every BLACK man and woman in the US is to purchase firearms and walk the streets killing every WHITE person they come across and blame it all on Florida's Stand Your Ground Law.

#31     Apr 6, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I should just send you my ignore list. It would save you a lot of grief.

#32     Apr 6, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That sounds about right.

#33     Apr 6, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

#34     Apr 6, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I noticed you put trendlover on ignore the same day. :)

I found it impossible to discuss this subject with someone who can overlook the assault and attempted murder of a person because they are white.

To my thinking our laws ought to apply to everyone. He (or she) kept harping on the fact that Zimmerman may have followed Martin and that somehow justified Martin assaulting Zimmerman and trying to kill him. I'm not very familiar with trendlover's posts but he/she seemed like an idiot and I'm becoming impatient with idiots. Better I just ignore them than continue going round and round with them.

So if the special prosecutor does not charge Zimmerman there are riots expected? Let 'em riot, I don't care. As it is you can't get a grocery store built in a black neighborhood, if they keep destroying their own neighborhoods they'll have to drive to the next town to buy food, fuel, hoodies etc.

I notice that the Black Panthers who put a bounty out for the kidnapping or killing of George Zimmerman have not been arrested. Obama and Holder are criminally negligent at this point.

#35     Apr 6, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't like that a 17-year old kid has been killed. I also do not like that his death is being used as a poltical issue.

#36     Apr 6, 2012
  7. This is YOU to use Trayvon's death for political issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from gwb-trading:

The real problem here is that both eyewitnesses have stated that the struggle occured on the grass in a yard. The nearest sidewalk was over 15 feet away. This was once again confirmed on CNN last night.

The real reason that Zimmerman does not have significant wounds on the back of his head from having it slammed on a hard surface is because he was having his head 'slammed' on the grass which caused a minor bump/cut at worse.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from 377OHMS:

More lies. What a pathetic small person you turned out to be.

You will say *anything* even if you know it is completely untrue. It reminds me of Barrack Obama.

This is why liberals cannot be in positions of responsibility.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3488793#post3488793

#37     Apr 6, 2012
  8. #38     Apr 6, 2012
    #39     Apr 6, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

trendlover was just talking in circles. I can only deal with people who exhibit such simple illogical thinking for so long. I swear my dog is smarter than some of the people on ET.

I think the Zimmerman riots may just be the beginning of a long hot summer of riots in the liberal intercity bastions. Some minorities seem to have pent up riot in their blood. It's been a long time since they got to get out and burn everything down.

I remember the riots in Omaha in the summer of 1966. It was the summer before I started college. I lived near the edge of the seedy part of town and I hung around that summer with some friends and we all had motorcycles. I think Martin Luther King had just been shot. One evening we were hanging out in front of this gas station and throwing some firecrackers. I tossed one into the street and as I did I realized a motorcycle cop had just gone by. When it went off that cop must have jumped 3 feet out of his seat but I was surprised he just kept on going without even looking back since it was illegal to shoot them off in the city. I guess he felt lucky he wasn't shot.

#40     Apr 6, 2012