Trayvon Martin Incident: Facts vs. Distortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 30, 2012.

1. "Zimmerman wasn't arrested at the time, and ABC News has learned he was not given a drug or alcohol test that night — standard in most homicide investigations.

Law enforcement expert Rod Wheeler, who listened to the tapes, told ABC News that Zimmerman, not Martin, sounded intoxicated in the police recordings of the 911 calls.

“When I listened to the 911 tape, the first thing that came to my mind is this guy sounds intoxicated. Notice how he's slurring his words. We as trained law enforcement officers, we know how to listen for that right away, and I think that's going to be an important element of this entire investigation,” Wheeler said."
    http://news92fm.com/232482/florida-teens-shooter-ignored-neighborhood-watch-guidelines/

#21     Apr 4, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

Martin assaulted Zimmerman and attempted to murder him. Instead the victim pulled a gun and killed the person trying to kill him. Justifiable homicide. Even the media realizes it now and it has become a non-event. You keep desparately trying to smear Zimmerman because you hate white people and clearly hate yourself. You should see a psychiatrist about that.

#22     Apr 5, 2012
  3. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so stupid. I am white.

"You should see a psychiatrist about that."

#23     Apr 5, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You need a doctor.

On Ignore.

#24     Apr 5, 2012
  5. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am happy you put me on the ignore because I think you are crazy.

#25     Apr 5, 2012
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Nice to see two users who think they disagree comuing to agreement, even though one of them thinks otherwise.

#26     Apr 5, 2012
  7. I see you are still open to differences of opinion.

#27     Apr 6, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

On Ignore

#28     Apr 6, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

If you get too many people on ignore then sometimes you don't see any threads. You have to log out and then voila! All sorts of threads all of which are designed to insult you and bring your mental processes to a grinding halt. It's almost like daytrading futs but not as hard on the mental processes I suppose...

#29     Apr 6, 2012
  10. Eight

Eight

Whities should be coming to like this Treyvon thingie. Hispanic and Black conflict and liberals looking like the bullshit idiots that they are.

#30     Apr 6, 2012