Trayvon Martin gun, drug texts released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 23, 2013.

#51     May 24, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

#52     May 25, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

#53     May 25, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

+1 :D

#54     May 25, 2013
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#55     May 25, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

It was Keynes who said, "When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Liberals like Trendlover are unable to alter their view when the facts show their first conclusion was incorrect. I guess that's where the belief that liberals are allergic to the facts comes from.

The global warming scam is a perfect example of that phenomena. A close look at the facts shows global warming (climate change) to be nothing but a natural event. But there is an army of liberal politicians and scientists stuck on the 'man is destroying the atmosphere' meme and they can't change as the facts and understanding has changed. Part of that is because of the money/reputation but much of it is just pure stubbornness and blindness to the facts.

#56     May 25, 2013
  7. If for some reason he does get convicted , would you conclude the jury was unreasonable ?

#57     May 25, 2013
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

If Zimmerman is convicted of murder, I would conclude that the jury was stacked with people living in the ghetto.

One of the primary reasons that Zimmerman will avoid conviction is because the over-zealous state prosecutor charged with him with murder and is unwilling to consider lesser charges. A more appropriate charge would be manslaughter in this case; murder is obviously an 'over-charging'. If you asked me at this point if the state would be able to assemble a reasonable jury that would convict Zimmerman of manslaughter - I would tell you the probability is about 20% IMO (but this is not the charge the state is pursuing).

As more information comes out about this case, it is becoming more & more likely that the state will not be able to find a jury willing to convict Zimmerman on any charges beyond a reasonable doubt. If the state had any common sense, they would drop the case - but they won't due to the media coverage.

Neither party is an angel in this case, but the defense can easily make a case at this point that Trayvon was an individual prone to drug use, criminal activity, and violence - and likely assaulted George Zimmerman the night of the encounter.

#58     May 25, 2013
  9. Murder is too steep a charge.

#59     May 25, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

The prosecutor in this case is guilty of MALICIOUS PROSECUTION which is stemmed by political correctness. Again, if it were a little white trouble maker who tried to beat the guy's brains out, and was shot, it would have been a blip on the 11:00 news.:mad:

And hell yes, when he's found not guilty, the guy needs to file a civil suit claiming malicious prosecution!

#60     May 25, 2013