Trayvon Martin gun, drug texts released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 23, 2013.

1. Yes , but all you have is 'Pink Panty Fetish Sheriff Joe' . . . the babes don't like that.:(.

#41     May 24, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet the left adores JFK and despises Reagan. What a bunch of hypocrites.

#42     May 24, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

What the hell are you rambling about now? What, you want a list of foolish, amoral, dick wagging Democraps like the Weiner or something?

To say Reagan was anything like Kennedy is an insult and a lie.

#43     May 24, 2013
  4. It's hard to have any kind of conversation with pspr, he's just a clown doing his same tired act over and over.

#44     May 24, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL The pot calling the kettle black again. You liberals got to stick together on these things or you will all be lost.

Sorry if I kicked your ass around on this forum earlier. But facts win out, bud. :D

#45     May 24, 2013
  6. You full of shit Luke . . . no one despises Reagan.:mad:.

#46     May 24, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

During Reagan I felt similarly to how some righties here feel under Obama, although I never thought Reagan was the anti-Christ.

#47     May 24, 2013
  8. You are delusional man, I've never seen you kick any ass on here mine or otherwise. You can post like a mother fucker I'll concede that one, but ass kicking not you, you're a nancy boy.

#48     May 24, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

That's because you were stupid even back in the 80's, dunce! :D

Of course Reagan destroyed your Commie nation the USSR back then.

I never understood why you haven't moved to your Mother Russia if communism is so great.

#49     May 24, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like spike trader is the one full of shit then.

#50     May 24, 2013