Trayvon Martin gun, drug texts released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 23, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

And the left has replaced men like... well like..... Well, shit. The left has always had morons like Obama at the top of the party who in varying ways have helped ruin our country.

Hell, your man JFK nearly got us into a full blown nuclear war because he was so weak with the Soviets! That's as close as we have ever come to annihilation and it was under a DEMOFUCK.

#31     May 24, 2013
  2. nah . . . JFK was the Man.

and the babes loved Him.:D.

#32     May 24, 2013
  3. jem

jem

pelosi, reid, barney frank, anthony weiner, eric holder, maxine waters, that horrible lady from florida... these are or have been the leaders the left has been putting front and center of the tv news shows for the last years.

that will tell you about the state of the left and the democrats and perhaps even our country.

the democrats have been led by a group of snakes without an ounce of integrity or decency in them.

Is there anything truthful which pelosi will say.
    Was there no low that Reid would not go to sell out his fellow mormon.

A brothel living congressman who lied about the responsibility for the mortgage meltdown and had his lover on the board of fannie or freedie and his lying sidekick waters?

#33     May 24, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

I guess you must have slept through the Cuban Missile Crisis. Maybe you weren't even a twinkle in your father's eye yet.

#34     May 24, 2013
  5. I know all about the Cuban Missile Crisis , and i also know that JFK came out the winner.
    and the babes loved him for that.:).

#35     May 24, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Then you should also know that it was precipitated by Kennedy's weakness towards Khrushchev and we were within a nat's ass of nuclear war.

I don't think I would say Kennedy won as much as he barely saved us from near destruction that he brought upon us himself.

And, who gives a shit about his womanizing. He was just a lying, cheating husband and father.

#36     May 24, 2013
  7. jem

jem

but as an intelligent man he did lower taxes and thereby raise revenue.

#37     May 24, 2013
  8. Thats right Jem . . . and it was his vision of space exploration that made the US the Military Superpower it is today. tell that to pspr.

#38     May 24, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes he did.

#39     May 24, 2013
  10. and Reagan was a student of JFK's philosophies.:).

#40     May 24, 2013