Trayvon Martin gun, drug texts released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 23, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well let's see. You could stop crying over the "poor", stop supporting the illegal Mexican immigrants,
    stop your support for all things anti 2nd amendment, recognize Obama for the failure he is...

#21     May 24, 2013
  2. So basically you want me and others to think how you think, how fundamentalist religion like of you. And of course you are wrong on all of your assumptions...as usual.

#22     May 24, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, just stop being a bleeding heart.

#23     May 24, 2013
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Are you saying that Trayvon Martin assaulting Zimmerman and beating his head to a bloody pulp had nothing to do with Trayvon's death. Trayvon obviously bears some responsibility for his fate in this situation.

#24     May 24, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL You get stuff wrong so much, BA, that we can't even count the ways.

This story is popular because black leaders went to Florida and demanded Zimmerman's head for defending himself. He made the mistake of defending himself against a black punk drug dealer.

In your mind, Zimmerman should have just taken the pummeling to his head until he was unconscious and hoped that Martin didn't kill him.

I'm sure that is what you would have done in a similar situation.

#25     May 24, 2013
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Choom Choom Choom!!

#26     May 24, 2013
  7. Wrong again turd breath LOL Just like Tebow, Palin, Joe the plumber, Zimmerman...etc you guys love your heroes. You and yours keep the BS in the news or maybe it's the Faux news station that keeps you on point.
    Zimmerman should of kept his ass in his car like any intelligent person would have, but he is dumb and makes dumb decisions and for some reason the hard right looks up to dumb people. Even some of you who are smart look up to dumb people, I don't get it are the hard right hyptomized??? To be fair to Tebow he's not in the dumb/uneducated catagory of Palin, Joe the plumber and Zimmerman.

#27     May 24, 2013
  8. The right has replaced men like Heston, Reagan, Eisenhower and John Wayne with people like Palin, Wayne LaPierre, Bush, Hannity and Grover. That's a hard right turn down the wrong road.

#28     May 24, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

If zimmerman would have killed a white male while defending himself, there would be no trial, and no story.

#29     May 24, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Did Rectum write that for you? I can't believe the level of stupidity you have reached on this topic.

Zimmerman isn't anyone's hero. He was just an average Joe lawfully defending himself from assault.

There's no BS (except coming from the left and you). Fox News has the highest ratings of all cable news outlets because they are the ONLY ones who report both views and report the truth instead of making it up like your obvious source of news, BSNBC.

What the hell are you rambling on about Tebow and Palin about? They have nothing to do with Zimmerman's self defense shooting. Have you just blown a gasket or something.

Oh, I know. You must have slipped off a roof this morning and landed on your head. That will scramble your brain, moron. :D

#30     May 24, 2013