Trayvon Martin gun, drug texts released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 23, 2013.

1. You guys sure pick some losers for your heros, this Zimmerman dud, Joe the unlicensed plumber, Palin the 1/2 governor, crazy eyes Bachmann, come on ya'll can (should) be able to do better than that.

#11     May 23, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Please don't insult the bag of rocks. :)

#12     May 23, 2013
  3. Using your same twisted logic, I'm going to assume that Trayvon Martin was a hero of yours?

#13     May 24, 2013
  4. No one has mentioned if the rash of break ins by young black males in the neighborhood ended with the shooting of trayvon.

#14     May 24, 2013
  5. lol . . . in what twisted position are you going to ass-ume.:D.

#15     May 24, 2013
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

To be fair... when you shoot one young thug and leave the body in the street, the other criminals tend to stop visting the neighborhood. Nothing is a more effective deterrent than an immediate example of justice.

#16     May 24, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uh...OK....but how does that answer my question?

How did a self admitted redneck construction worker become such a bleeding heart? Seriously.

#17     May 24, 2013
  8. construction executive , luke.

the guy has his own company.

#18     May 24, 2013
  9. No you're wrong once again denner. The only reason this story is popular is the same reason Joe the plumber was popular, both involve right wing heroes. If you guys hadn't gotten your testosterone all ramped up over the loser Zimmerman this story would be in the middle of the paper in some Florida newspaper.
    Didn't you think my post was humorous?

#19     May 24, 2013
  10. Uh...OK... I'm not a bleeding heart lucrum. That's like me asking you why do you like to suck dicks, seriously...it's a question only meant to insult (my apologizes to those here who do like to suck dicks) I'm for the death penalty, how much more hard ass do you want me to be? Pointing out the loser Zimmerman is and that the death of Martin was 100% caused by Zimmermans actions is not being a bleeding heart. I'm not sure I remember right but didn't you say you would of not done what Zimmerman did and you would of waited for the police? It may of been someone else.

#20     May 24, 2013