Trayvon Martin gun, drug texts released

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, May 23, 2013.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Gun, drug texts feature in new Trayvon Martin shooting evidence
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

In other pictures, Martin is pictured making obscene gestures in an apparent self-portrait, as well pictures showing him with friends and in other settings.

The text messages include a conversation from November 2011 in which he appears to say his mother has kicked him out of the house after "da police caught me outta skool."

"So you just turning into a lil hoodlum," the person with whom he is texting says.

"Naw, I'm a gangsta," the text message read.

In other messages, text message exchanges appear to be discussing guns.

"U wanna share a .380 w/ (blacked out)," one text message sent from Martin's phone reads.

The text messaging logs are also peppered with references to marijuana use.

"I got weed nd I get money Friday," a message sent from his phone reads.

"I hid m weed," another text sent from Martin's phone reads. "its wrapped."

2. Moral of the story is if a vigilante is pursuing you and a fight starts don't stop punching his face in until you're sure he's out cold and in need of an ambulance. Then both men would be alive today and we'd be able to hear both sides of the story.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The moral of the story is more likely to be that if you are a house owner in a neighborhood confronting someone who looks suspicious - be sure to shoot him before he starts punching you.

If you fail to shoot him.... well, don't worry... the little pot-smoking criminal will be gunned down in a drug gang war within the next couple of years anyhow.

Sadly, it was enviable that Trayvon was going to end his life at the end of a gun - it is just a question of when/how it was going to happen.

4. LOL too funny I suspect bullets to the chest at point blank range might slightly deter me from punching your face.

5. pspr

pspr

No, BA, the moral of the story is when you're a bad ass drug dealer and some guy is watching you, double back and beat the living crap out of that motherf.er no matter who he is.

Opps. He was armed.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

How did a self admitted redneck construction worker become such a bleeding heart? Seriously.

7. Moral of the story is...Zimmerman is a hero. He took out that little punk before he had a chance to kill/rape/rob a REAL innocent victim.

Also took him out young enough that he didnt have a chance to put 6 or 7 fatherless babies out there.

8. TGregg

TGregg

If Obama had a son. . .

10. pspr

pspr

#10     May 23, 2013