Travelling/Nomad Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by zentrader, Jun 23, 2017.

1. d08

d08

Having traveled quite a lot in the past 3 years, it also gets old. Transportation, hotels, getting familiar with an alien place takes its toll. At first it's fun of course and it does give you perspective.

#11     Jun 24, 2017
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

We are lucky to be living in an era where being a nomad is possible for traders...Take advantage and explore the world...

#12     Jun 24, 2017
    BrandNewTrader, algofy and d08 like this.
  3. comagnum

comagnum

Never traveled to Thailand, I would end up trading from an opium den and end up with a crush on a women that is actually a man - not cool for the self esteem. I like discretionary swing trading - I like Zen, and I traveled all over when I was younger - set up shop on Maui and see traveling as a complete pain now- old & bitter now.

#13     Jun 24, 2017
  4. JSOP

JSOP

True we've come a long way in travelling from Gulliver's Travels' time. :)

#14     Jun 24, 2017
  5. JSOP

JSOP

That can happen no matter where you go even when you stay in your own city and not go anywhere. LOL Having a crush on somebody is NOT something bad; it just shows you are human. :)

#15     Jun 24, 2017
  6. Even 20 years ago where there was NO internet/WiFi, no one imagined it.

Over the last 2000 years, internet was the significant tool to human, I think.

#16     Jun 24, 2017
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

I can't speak for the most significant tool for humanity but in terms of life experience and broadening your mind nothing trumps travel...

#17     Jun 24, 2017
  8. zdreg

zdreg

...with the Trumps.:D

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    #18     Jun 24, 2017
  9. Tell me if there exists more significant tool than internet.

#19     Jun 24, 2017
  10. d08

d08

The wheel?
    The internet did exist 20 years ago and was useful for trading, costs were more prohibitive but plenty of people traded using the internet in 1997. I believe satellite net was a thing already back then, so you could trade from anywhere, theoretically.

#20     Jun 26, 2017