Travel To Russia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by moNkaD8, Aug 16, 2006.

1. moNkaD8

moNkaD8

Please help.
    Somebody travelled across Russia? How There?
    I Am going to go here, advise, what route is better for choosing? Of what agency to take advantage? On the internet it is a lot of sites offering these services (gotorussia.com, russia-travel.com, 3btours.com, russia.com, etc.), but it were would be desirable to hear opinion of people which already there.
    Thanks

2. Damn.... if one time isn't enough, you got to do it again....

3. you sound like a hot chick, how bout a kiss

4. in 1994 i took the trans siberian railway from Khborosvsk (something like that) in western Siberia to Moscow. Its more than a week and quite scenic. It was a beautiful but dangerous place.

-qwik

5. Hello!! , I am Borat, I am from Kazakhstan, I am currently single and looking for how do you say? NIIIICE American babes who will make sex with a sexy European stud who can go all night. I am currently a host of my own television show in kazakhstan and travel the world looking for new and exciting things to do, as you can tell I do not get out much into the "real world" as you would say, but I am trying my best. Right now I am trade learn eeehh E-T-Fs, to fund sex fun. MoNkad8 lets friends be. I have been to russia many time. :D

6. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

I'd skip the trans-siberian. Rather than being stuck on a train for days, a much more interesting route is to go via the old Soviet Central Asian republics. From Moscow, go either East to Kazan in Tartarstan or south to Volgograd - then travel through Western Kazakhstan and into Uzbekistan (well, worth seeing). You then have a choice to wonder down into Turkmenistan and Tajikistan or Kyrghistan / Kazakhstan. From Almaty, Kazkahstan you could then come back to Moscow... or head into China.

Also don't miss what they call the Golden Ring - a bunch of old sleepy, Russian towns around Moscow. Much more interesting than Moscow.. and it goes without saying don't miss St.Petersburg... hope you've got a few months!

7. cool mod

8. romik

romik

across Russia? You are brave. Why don't you just go to Moscow and St Petersburg and skip the rest? Get a taxi to take you 50km from Moscow and you will see a big forest, it's the same after 500, 1000, 5000 km.

9. Better to have the mail order bride shipped to your location. Then going to pick it up in Russia....:eek:

#10     Aug 16, 2006