Transgendered Student

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Turok

Turok

I'm impressed. A Ron Paul supporter helped you understand those who vote for Hillary.

Glad I could help. I'm all for understanding.

JB

#31     Feb 10, 2008
  2. bat1

bat1

RESPECT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE!!!

STOP THE HATE!!!!

MANY THINK ''WE'' TRADERS ARE LOSERS

SO WHAT

LET PEOPLE LIVE THERE LIVES

GEEZZ!

#32     Feb 10, 2008
  3. Turok

Turok

I'll call a black individual black, but not a nigger.

I'll call a homosexual individual a homosexual, but not a fag.

But of course, you can suit yourself.

JB

#33     Feb 10, 2008
  4. Turok

Turok

Rat:
    >you bash me plenty on many different topics.
    >dont get your huggies all in a bunch .. lighten up.

There is no question that at least in the P&R forum, *no one* is quicker and more regular to call people names (idiot's etc) than are you. In that light, I'm surprised you consider me calling you a "bigot" in *one* instance to be "huggies in a bunch" and think I should "lighten up".

Actually, I'm not surprised. LOL

JB

#34     Feb 10, 2008
  5. LT701

LT701

we have the opposite problem in our yard, we have a rabbit who thinks he is elmer fudd

he keeps saying 'i am elmer j fudd, millionair. i own a mansion, and a yaught '

#35     Feb 10, 2008
  6. you have done it for a long time. when someone fights back you whine like a little baby.

#36     Feb 10, 2008
  7. Turok

Turok

ROFLAO. You seem to forget who's whining about being called on being a bigot.

Who's saying "lighten up" whiner? LOL

JB

PS. my original post on the subject:
    >Rat, years ago I had my right (wrong) ear pierced
    >and wear a hoop in it just to set ignorant bigots like
    >you off on a wild goose chase.

>One thing you're right about -- I wasn't like the other
    >children ... I loved to fuck with ignorant, hypocritical
    >people's minds from a very young age.

Try to find the whining in there you little whiney "lighten up" bigot. :)

#37     Feb 10, 2008
  8. Fair enough, you have risen above my strong attempts at trolling. You're the better man for it.

#38     Feb 10, 2008
  9. I met a little boy once, who carried around a purple purse. He was 4 years old and ran around the room repeatedly screaming “where is my purple purse?!” His parents knew it was abnormal behavior but still allowed it. I don’t blame them. He may or may not grow out of it but either way, I believe allowing it is much better than making the little boy suppress his feelings at such a young age.

I also went to grade school with a guy who clearly associated himself with females. He colored his nails, dyed his hair and so on, from probably 4th or 5th grade. Sure, there were kids who made fun of him, but there were also kids who were good friends with him and accepted him – his difference had no effect on anyone else, NONE. So to answer your question, I wouldn’t mind if my elementary aged kid went to school with a transgendered kid. Nothing wrong with being exposed to unique people at any age.

-al

#39     Feb 10, 2008
  10. Thanks, Nik. I was expecting exactly this kind of sensible response from you. :)

#40     Feb 10, 2008