TransActAT platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rover, Apr 30, 2007.

1. rover

rover

Found the TransActAT platform to be the cleanest, fastest and most stable in all my years of trading- and its free. all u guyys pay your $750 for TT- TransAct as good if not better

2. I just started using TransactAT and its almost too simple. Clean and straightforward.

3. Yes I use it also, very good. Pity you cannot use it with IB and other brokers.

4. You can also have the platform free (bundled on the commission you will pay) with Velocity.

5. wkoop

wkoop

I use it with Infinity Brokerage and love it. I tried 4 different platforms before deciding to stick with this one.

6. avxoox

avxoox

what about your commissions with infinity?

7. For those of you who once used Ninja/Zenfire and migritated to TransActAT, please share your reasons for doing so. I'm looking for a new platform.

8. Schaefer

Schaefer

I use InfinityAT, which is essentially the same as TransactAT. The DOM interface is as simple as it can be, and the executions are incredible, and very fast.

The commissions are based on amount of volume you will be generating. But even a piker like me with less than 10 round trips per day could get the rates equivalent to IB's :D

Schaefer