TransAct will launch a new software, soon?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by quintrix, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Any news?

2. I haven't heard anything but I sure hope so since their existing platform is full of BUGS and slow since it's based on Grid. I don't know how they would have the programming resources for a new software if their developers are already overwhelmed with the existing job at hand and rather than resolve the BUGS prefer to bluntly deny them.

3. Waht bugs are present in transactAT ? I use it and I have not encountered any ..

4. I'm preparing a full report on this Bug issue that I'll soon be posting for public review and assessment but just as a rough guide and hint, the Bugs (several) are related to extremely erroneous Trade P&L as well as the running P&L Totals shown at the bottom of their Dome that completely mess up one's MM!
    Once I post the report, will include a link to it here too.

p.s
    BTW, the TA folks despite very solid and concrete proof and evidence of these Bugs, prefer to deny, lie and conspire about them and when presented with undeniable screen captures clearly substantiating the horrific Bugs, rather than responding and explaining their cover up efforts, told me to close my account!!!