Transact today 3-10

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by r-in, Apr 10, 2007.

1. r-in

r-in

Anyone else having a problem with orders going thru today on Transact platform?

2. r-in

r-in

Anyone else having connection issues today with Transact?

3. I have had problems throughout the day. I lost connection about 4 times today so far. Have not placed a trade though. I called and they told me that it was more than a problem with CME,broker told me I may want to stand aside for a while, thank God it is a choppy day today. Thursday or Friday of last week I lost connection while in a trade but luckily it was back up and running by the time I called to exit the trade. As of 40 minutes prior to posting this, I have not had any issues. Good luck.

4. jsmooth

jsmooth

I'm having a bitch of a time getting a withdraw check from them (transAct/Infinity Brokerage)....i requested a check about 3 weeks ago (around april 17th) and it never arrived; i then I re-requested the check last week (they were claiming it must have got lost in the mail)....but it still hasnt arrived (and according to them it was sent out last Weds or Thurs).

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having some problems with them? This seems really strange....i havent had any problems with them in the past year, but now i'm getting kinda nervous.

Anyone else with accounts having problems lately?

5. jsmooth

jsmooth

disregard the above message...the problem has been fixed (simply a clerical error that took a few weeks to realize and get sorted out). No more problems.