TransAct /TM users - did u notice...!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by adamcholeva, Dec 28, 2005.

1. I assume you can't trade with the trial with a transAct account yet - not that I'd try before it's officially acknowledged by transAct but curious like everyone else who's a transAct customer.

And one more try with question from my previous post : with all the similarities in the gui do u think this what transAct really means with them keeping on supporting the tm platform for existing subscribers?

ac

#41     Dec 30, 2005
  2. Truff

Truff

I just got a demo of the trade Navigator and it works excellent. the feed is fast as anything. the charts are great. I don't know why you are having problems. I recomend this system highly. Its alot for the price you pay for it.

#42     Dec 30, 2005
  3. amiindew

amiindew

Truff,

how much do they charge for Trade Navigator?

#43     Dec 31, 2005
  4. Has Tradenavigator collaboration features like TM has ?

#44     Dec 31, 2005
  5. Xenia

Xenia

Why ? They do not offer TradeMaven or TradeNavigator.

#45     Dec 31, 2005
  6. I wonder who developed TradeNavigator..

#46     Dec 31, 2005
  7. Truff

Truff

I believe the cost of Trade Navigator will be exactly the same as TM. 3 levles starting at $49.95 and going up to $199. Trade Navigator has much more advanced charting. The price ladder or dome is exactly like TM. Same features plus volume profile. Ive used TM for a year now and i think this Trade navigator is much better and has more portential. It was developed by Genesisft. They combined their charting with Transacts technolgy to creat an all in one. I think you can trade stocks off it as well.

#47     Dec 31, 2005
  8. Truff,
    Don't know where you found your prices; here is the main product site:
    http://www.genesisft.com/products/index.asp

The costs actually could be those associated to receive the realtime exchanges, and the 'updates'.

For example the 'Gold' version - that is the minimum to receive realtime prices (https://www.genesisft.com/products/comparison.asp) - seems to be at least $495 + the monthly additional fees as above.

So, is anyone is able to put together a reasonable apple-to-apple comparison between TM and NAV in a typical configuration for trading the futures @ CBOT and CME?

#48     Dec 31, 2005
  9. Truff

Truff

Your looking at genesis as a stand alone product not as a combo with execution through transact

#49     Dec 31, 2005
  10. Truff,

What about collaboration features on TradeNavigator ?

#50     Jan 1, 2006