TransAct /TM users - did u notice...!!!

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by adamcholeva, Dec 28, 2005.

1. #31     Dec 29, 2005
  2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

A great piece of software...amazing...but how much Transact will charge for this?

[​IMG]

#32     Dec 30, 2005
  3. I've also received the mail from Transact starting

"You may have already received or will shortly receive a communication"

why, looks like they have seen this thread with this timely sending of a group-mail to all "current Traddemaven users". It is probably just me that is daft, but what excactly this core paragraph means I'm not sure of:

"that existing TradeMaven users clearing TransAct directly will not be affected and they can keep their accounts directly with us. However, we will no longer be offering the TradeMaven GUI directly to the market."

Is it just me that ends up confused: well, of-course we can keep our account with TransAct if we opened an account there. But we "...will not be affected" , yet Transact will no longer be offering the "...TradeMaven GUI directly to the market."

So what's the deal. And from the screen captures in the previous post's link to Transact's new platform, it seems very similar to TM. I don't use the charting, don't need it, but use the DOM and the "order strategies" extensively. Is is perhaps this piece of software they allude to in some vague fashion?

ac

#33     Dec 30, 2005
  4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Damn...This feed is slow! very slow!!!....Pats is much better

W H Y ????:confused: :confused:

Trade Maven thru PFG and Transact is a monster of velocity

but the Transact feed thru Genesis software is slow

Any explanations Sirs?

Lorenzo:(

#34     Dec 30, 2005
  5. Truff

Truff

are you on a demo?

#35     Dec 30, 2005
  6. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Found the problem... but not able to understand what can I do for it:

the CPU usage of NavSuite.exe (Trade Navigator) is constantly above 74,000 KB + GenTransact.exe 8,000 KB

the CPU usage of TradeMaven.exe is constantly below 18,000 KB

Trade Navigator sucks too much cache memory and doesn't work well

I never seen a trading software eating this memory!! about 90%-100% of CPU usage

Obviously this cause a slowdown of the datafeed

Lorenzo:(

#36     Dec 30, 2005
  7. gnome

gnome

Whenever your resources, CPU or RAM get pegged, it's almost always an application at fault.

#37     Dec 30, 2005
  8. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Solutions?

never had this kind of problems

My PC:

Intel Pentium 4 1.70 GHz

523.800 Kb RAM

Windows 2000 Professional

#38     Dec 30, 2005
  9. gnome

gnome

Change the software or get an updated version with the problem fixed. Nothing in the hardware arena will help much.

#39     Dec 30, 2005
  10. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Well...I have more than 300000 KB available but this software sucks 100% of my cache memory..The reason is not clear

For example....Now that I have closed Trade Navigator and I have only one software opened, that is Trade Maven, the CPU usage is between O% and 7%

...unbelievable

Lorenzo

#40     Dec 30, 2005