Transact provides a different data feed for Sierra Chart,... that lags

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Andromeda, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Many Sierra Chart users are aware about this issue
    Transact refuses to give some sort of explanation, in all SC threads related to this problem.

Bob Winslow of TA has been contacted several time in order to clarify this question

No reply....

That's all

#11     Jan 1, 2011
  2. Sounds great......when you get a chance re-shoot video with two live feed accts so we can see problems.

TIA!

#12     Jan 1, 2011

3. Are you working for Transact?

Are you a Transact user?

If so..... tell them to manage this big issue as soon as possible!

Demo or live version....are you retarded? As i said before there\'s no difference, no difference!!

I don\'t want to waste my time with you

#13     Jan 2, 2011
  4. It is actually well known by many full time traders that DEMO and LIVE acct feeds are frequently run on different servers (for good reason.....why put a bunch of DEMO newer retailers on their live feed for traders trading live accts?).

No I do not work for transact, but I see these type of threads and it seems many times traders are comparing NON-LIVE feed DOM's in the vid's (well that is a complete waste of time). What I would LOVE to see is two separate LIVE acct feeds in the video so we can all see the REALITY of the situation......LAG or NO LAG (I don't give a shit how the test turns out....I just want to see a REAL test of systems).

Actually, I would like to see how good the SC DOM is with a live acct transact feed. I am getting sick of NT7/zenfire and looking around at MC's new DOM and it would be great to see how the SC DOM is working out (with a live acct transact feed).

#14     Jan 2, 2011
  5. Seems reasonable.

#15     Jan 2, 2011
  6. ARE YOU SATISFIED?

AS YOU CAN SEE THE DOM IS LIVE, CUZ THE BACKGrOUND COLOR IS LIGHT GREY AND NOT LIGHT BLUE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKS8CnSJJo

#16     Jan 3, 2011
  7. Perfect.....now you have posted a video that substanciates your claim......see how easy that was!!! :eek:

:D :cool: :D

#17     Jan 3, 2011
  8. #18     Jan 3, 2011
  9. ToTrade

ToTrade

Is the transact datafeed to Sierra Chart reliable, besides the apparent lag. Does the datafeed become unavailable frequently?

#19     Jan 11, 2011
  10. My excuses to Transact

All issues has been solved

Thanks to Sierra Chart for the tech support

I will post another video with the real performances

#20     Jan 13, 2011