TransAct DOM has become unreliable

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Ares, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Ares

Ares

No problem

#11     Oct 10, 2009
  2. trendy

trendy

Yep, my TA DOM doesn't freeze either. I've been continuously with TA for hmmm about 4 years.

Now, if you are using the TA Sim, then yeah there is a lag. I'll bet the youtube video is using a TA Sim acct. Personally, I haven't yet figured out a way to make money using a Sim Acct., so I trade with the real deal. No problems on my end.

#12     Oct 10, 2009
  3. xednise

xednise

I've used the TA DOM for a couple of years here with only a couple of glitches in that time. I do know how to make the TA DOM stall as if it has a problem. This would be very handy if someone were doing a side by side comparison on You Tube with a competing DOM. Food for thought.

#13     Oct 10, 2009
  4. I have used the TA DOM for about a year - no problems here.

#14     Oct 10, 2009
  5. Ares

Ares

You are a moron.
    It's a live account. The background color in the demo account is bright blue

#15     Oct 11, 2009
  6. joe4422

joe4422

This is interesting, because I always thought the TA dome was one of the best. Why not just use IB? Is there's any slower?

#16     Oct 11, 2009
  7. trendy

trendy

Hmmm, well gee, I wouldn't know that, assuming its true, since I trade a live account. You on the other hand, are obviously an expert in the demo. Good luck in the kiddie pool. Now, fuck off.

#17     Oct 11, 2009
  8. Ares

Ares

A true moron without doubt

#18     Oct 12, 2009
  9. Ares

Ares

10. I have had some issues with TA every broker has them, but none of the ones you post. I have never seen that much lag. Mine were volume not being reported correctly on charts after rollover.

#20     Oct 13, 2009