Transact brokerage

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by o10maximus, Jul 30, 2006.

1. That's right Jim in development at Transact, read my above statement, then he changed his mind and said no in sim yes on real.

Enough of the back and forth. At this point not impressed. Good trading to you. Bye.

Dan

#11     Aug 3, 2006
  2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Actually, is their Dome "Static" or "Dynamic"?

I switched from them during the Trade Maven failure...

#12     Aug 3, 2006
  3. I'm still running the old version. But I did install the newest version on a non-trading computer just to see. The price ladder is still dynamic.

#13     Aug 3, 2006
  4. MONACO11

MONACO11

That screen shot looks like an older version. I just funded with Transact and the platform now has bracketed trading and they are close to releasing multiple exits update as well.

Great, simple platform that draws perhaps 10% CPU. You cannot say that about some Java based platforms..

Free data feed, fed into Sierra Charts ($23) is saving me several hundred $ per month.

Loving life...:D

Monaco

#14     Aug 11, 2006
  5. i was with them a year ago and left as there date feed was horrible for mon ths. anytime the market had huge moves the data froze for 30 minutes to an hr with no trading. this was using trademaven or transact's own software.also there customer service turned awful at the end with mark gordy never returning calls and nobody answering the phone. but they always sent wires out fast. #1 has there data feed improved? is the system up 99.9% of the time? like the other day with the fed decesion did the system stay current the whole time? are they still $3.42 r/t for the es and is the requirment still 367 r/t's a month? are people just using transacts dome and is it static? i'm with stategy runner and i hate there dynamic dome

#15     Aug 11, 2006
  6. joeyata1.......... if you had all the problems you stated, why would you even care what their commission rate was ????

#16     Aug 11, 2006
  7. that was then i'm just seeing if it changed. there commissions were very very low

#17     Aug 11, 2006
  8. yes..........their commission rate seems super low.................

#18     Aug 11, 2006
  9. My friend/mentor has continued to test transact as he kinda liked it. He found today it wasn't executing targets/brackets even when the correct boxes are checked. I looks okay, but doesn't stand the test IMO. Too many bugs! :eek:

#19     Aug 12, 2006
  10. Is it true they increased the commission per side by nearly 33% leaving the usual minum threshold to be generated monthly?

#20     Sep 5, 2006